GOSPEL: is the reason I am here. I am thankful for the Lord's plan. It all makes so much sense and fills my life with happiness.
THATCHER: I really am thankful to live in this great town. I really feel that we were supposed to be here... and I'm glad we are!
FRIENDS: I have the greatest friends in the whole world...thanks to all of you! Thanks for all the good times!
MY HOME, MY COUNTRY, CANDY, MODERN DAY TECHNOLOGY, (I can't imagine not having a washing machine, oven, etc.) ... the list goes on!!!
Thanksgiving was awesome this year. We stayed at Wayne's parents along with Wayne's brother's family and had Thanksgiving there. We stayed the whole day and just spent time with family. We really miss being away from all of them. The kids jumped right back into things with their cousins. I shopped on Friday, but not too early... Now I am DONE with my shopping and cards... I can relax and enjoy the holidays! This weekend, we are off to enjoy the polar express!! :)
Me and my sister in law, Katie... cheering on our hubbys. We were friends in college too! It is so fun!
Most of my sister in laws... looking through the ads for black out Friday
Haylee playing with her cousins on the tramp
Wayne and his bros playing 3 flys up... wayne is the one jumping the highest!! :)
ALMOST all of our family...
Haylee, Hanna, Jace, and Annie (Brad and Amber's kids)
Grandma and Pop singing the gobble, gobble song with some of the grandkids...
Yummy dinner. It was SO hot that day!
Cute kids table
matching outfits... Hanna and Maci
19 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun! Your family(mom, dad siblings)is great, how are they doing?
My mom and dad are in your ward too... my dad is the new police chief for Thatcher, he loves it!
Looks like so much fun! I loved your list too...
Your family is adorable. Thanks so much for the sign and lettering. I am loving it. I think I might go overboard. There are just too many cute sayings. I want them everywhere. I'll have to control myself.
It looks like so much fun and you and Katie are so cute. I cant wait to see you. Can we plan one trip when we both go to the valley sometime soon and the other to your house or mine...but since you come this way for one then we can go that way and Sydney will be so excited! We love you
Your Thanksgiving looks fun! I got your Christmas card in the mail & it is soo cute!! Did you make it?! You are so creative!
MaryAnn are you an over acheiver or what, you already have your cards out, and shopping done!! That just started to cross my mind last night!! It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Family is the best and you are so lucky to live so close to all of yours!!
Ha! I knew it! Bishop Palmer...now hopefully they'll split the wards the right way this time and he'll be our bishop!!!
See ya Sunday!
Ha Ha! Yeah, quick recovery. It bettered be stinkin Alan! That's where I've got my money!!! I know, betting on teh new bishop...only in a small mormon town. Go Alan!!!!
OH my! I love that football picture...it's awesome! Sounds like you guys had a great time with family...i love that! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays for that reason. It's just family, food, and fun! What it's all about in my opinion! We went shopping on Black Friday too, but we didn't go out until noon. No craziness for me, but it was fun to shop! I heard that a lady broke her arm at the Wal Mart in Globe...AHH! People are nuts ;o)
How fun! Let me know how the Polar Express goes! Jared and I are excited to be able to take Evelynne on that next year!
So cute! I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving!
Maryann, I haven't been on your blog for a while b/c I think I had the address wrong. Anyway, I'm dying at how great your family photos turned out. Is that lady in Mesa? She did such a great job. Hope to see you guys soon!
-Holly
Brian's not in the three flys up picture, he must have been throwing. :) Wayne is jumping super high in that picture. I am so excited to have a digital now, even though I don't have any clue how to use it. The train was a blast. I can't wait to read your blog about the North Pole. You are so sweet. I am happy we are sister-in-laws.
Bwhhaa ha ha! Nice try sucka! He'll be a great bishop...just wish the house we're renting from him was in his stinkin ward! We saw Dave and your dad yesterday...where the heck were you? You'll have to come see us since you know where we live...in fact, you could probably just get a key and break in any old time!
Hey you! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! I missed out on my family fun this year, but our trip was awesome. Hopefully I will get some motivation soon and put some pictures on. :) Come down soon!
Families are the best! Looks like everyone had a great time. Have a great holiday!
Families are the best! Looks like everyone had a great time. Have a great holiday!
What a fun Thanksgiving. I'm so jealous that you have a Kati to hang out with, that must be fun to have a friend as a Sis-in-law. Look at your husbands hops, man.
Okay. So I am way behind in the blogging world. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you and the girls this weekend. What does Hanna want for her birthday? See ya Saturday
Post a Comment