Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sisters are the BEST!


Haylee loves to do Hanna's hair

... and Hanna just sits there and lets her!

This is a common scene after Haylee comes home from school. She has to read a book everyday, and Hanna is normally right there ready for a story!

This is the best!! Maci loves to be read to, so Hanna puts her on her lap and "reads" stories to her! I love it! These are the joys of being a mom! I am so lucky!

13 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

How cute is that, what the sweetest sisters ever. I sure hope I get that one day. You are truly lucky.

Maranda Whittle said...

That is too cute!

Stephanie Walker said...

How cute are your girls!!! They are so much fun.

Ashley said...

Your girls are adorable. I am so glad my children have siblings. I really missed out on some great times when I was growing up.

Mary-Sunshine said...

How cute and fun! I want to have 3 little girls and after seeing these pictures it just confirms it!

Jamielynn said...

OK first of all...of course I remember who you are!!! I am so glad you said something to me on my blog. AND second of all...you kids are seriously the cutest things ever!!! I love this post about "sisters". Well I hope you don't mind, I am going to add you to our list!! Keep in touch!!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Ooooh! They are so adorable! It so makes me want to have another one -- way to go, girl! I seriously LOVE the last one where Maci is on Hannah's lap reading stories together! Makes my heart melt. They are precious! You ARE lucky! :)

Kristal said...

Sisters are the best, that's why you and whoever else is a palmer down there needs to move up here with Alan and tanya!!!! We just decided last night to rent one of Alan's houses til our dream home goes up for sale...which could be next month or next year. But I LOVE Alan. he's such a softie. And I'm going to play some volleyball with Tanya this morning....you should come!

kemra said...

So Sweet! I love sisterly love!

See it Try it Love it said...

I love your Christams Card, boy are you on the ball. You look GORGEOUS as does the rest of the family. Glad to hear things are so wondeful. Call me if you come to town and we can get together.

The Hermyzoo! said...

okay, I'm really excited for you to be in Thatcher. However I was just going to tell you we needed to get together for lunch!So I'm a little bummed that you are that far away! What cute kids you have, and the two oldest can read! What blessing, we`are stilling working with our middle child. It's been a hard road. We think we are going to have to repeat 1st grade next year.Oh my hubby just got home! YIPPEEEEEE

Many wonderful reasons to SMILE!
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture, I love how Haylee is doing Hannah's hair!! SO CUTE!! I heard about the Rook game I am glad that you all can get together!! Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving, I can't wait to hear about it (i saw Katie's pictures)

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to get your card/picture! We sure miss you guys. Lauren's happy the girls still remember her. Kayla's in Jerusalem this semester and gets home right before Christmas. She has a blog that's really far behind, but fun to read if you want. It's AndAPartridgeInAPearTree.blogspot.com
If you come to Mesa, stop by. We'd love to see you! We'll be doing the Easter Pageant again this year. Maybe we'll see you there. Take care! Love to all!