Christmas Tag
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? a little of both!
2. Tree--Real or Artificial?Artificial!! Two of them (one with homemade ornaments, and one decorated a little nicer!)
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? Either the day before or after Thanksgiving... one year I even put it up on Thanksgiving day!
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime in January
5. Like egg nog? Yes ... but I like hot cocoa a lot more!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? I think I have about 20 of them! I collect them and get at least one new one every year! I love them!
7. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage patch doll
8. Hardest person to buy for? Wayne... he never wants anything!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My girls
10. Worst Christmas gift? ?? I don't remember
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? I love getting everyones christmas cards .. and I love to make mine every year!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause movie (with Tim Allen) ... me and my best friend (Camille) used to watch it every Christmas with Candy canes and Hot Cocoa!!... good memories!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In November.. it feels good to get the shopping done early and enjoy the holidays...
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I remember...
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? CANDY
16. Clear or colored tree lights? Clear on my nice tree... colored outside and on the kids tree
17. Favorite Christmas Song? "Oh come all ye Faithful" and "Christmas Shoes"
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? We travel throughout the holidays. We used to come to my mom's to sleep on Christmas eve... but it is fun to have our own Christmas at home with our girls now!
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? dasher, dancer prancer, vixen, comet, cupit, donner, blitzen, and do you recall? the most famous reindeer of all... rudolph
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Silver star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Always PJs on Christmas eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? crowded stores (even in Thatcher) and long lines!
12 comments:
Don't you love Christmas time and Memories! I loved everything you mentioned and I am so excited to get to have Christmas at my house! I am ready to start making our own memories. It really was so great to see you at the lights and I can't wait to see you on Christmas day!
I loved watching the Santa Claus and drinking hot chocolate together. Well next year if ya all are around maybe we can do it b/c I think we will be in AZ! And I didn't know you loved collecting nativity sets (whatever their called)!!
I've gotta bring some of my dad's egg nog over on Christmas. I don't like egg nog unless it is my dad's egg nog. You and Camille should watch It's a Wonderful Life. I know I give this lecture every year, but I am sooo serious. It is the best Christmas movie of all time.
This was a fun post! Let me know what you need help with for changing your blog - I'm happy to help.
I can't believe the longs are even long in Thatcher :) Miss you!
I love it! Sadly though...I think I have regifted a few Christmas gifts...what, I was a teacher! I had to...I could only handle so many mugs filled with hot chocolate!
Thanks for letting us come over. It was so very much fun! We really enjoy your family Merry Christmas!
I believe there are long lines in Thatcher...even in Winslow I want to bonk everyone on the head in Wal mart. It's nuts! K, this is a cute little questionaire...I'm tagging myself with it!
How fun! I love to hear all of your Christmas things. I agree with you about the long lines and would like to add grouchy people to that also! You'd think people would be a little more cheerful this time of year... Hey, I saw you WAY across the room at the Christmas concert for the kids the other day. I saw Haylee up on the stage singing. She was so cute! I think I even caught her on my video a few times :o) Don't you just love those programs? I think they are the cutest thing ever! I hope she had as much fun singing as Felicity did! Can't wait for the next one!
I enjoyed catching up on your blog. That is SO awesome that you rode the Polar Express! We contented ourselves with seeing the movie in 3-D this year but I would so love to take that trip, sometime! Did you really get in trouble for being too loud, hahaha! That's hilarious! Your girls are as cute as ever ... have a merry Christmas! (I still have a card for you guys but I need your address. You can email it if you want: auntyemi@hotmail.com) Take care.
Have a MEERRRRY CHRISTMAS!
Tanya
Post a Comment