Wednesday, December 5, 2007

YUCK!

I love this time of year... except the sickness. I don't have time to be sick but... I am . I have strep throat and a sinus infection, Hanna has an ear infection and strep throat, and Maci has a double ear infection... Luckily Haylee and Wayne are good! I have had strep too many times... I think I just want my tonsils out! It just isn't good timing. I have sharing time this weekend (I got put in as 2nd counslor in primary... for my 4th time!:)... I have to put on Wayne's work party with my sister in law... We are going to Gilbert this weekend for the party, a baptism, and Hanna's b.day... I will be fine when my meds kick in... Sorry about the complaining... What else is there to do when you are home sick (I already had my nap!)... Hope everyone is feeling well!

9 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Oh that stinks. Fortunately, no one in our family has got sick yet! Knock on wood!

Stephanie Walker said...

Being sick is definitly no fun. I started getting a sore throat yesterday and woke up this morning unable to talk it hurt so bad. Luckily my kids seem fine. I hope it stays that way!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you are so sick!! I had that over Thanksgiving, and it was NO fun!! Get better soon!!

Dizzy Kate said...

I'm sad you are not feeling well. It is NOOOOO fun. I will be thinking about you. Also, I am wanting to send those pictures to you tonight. So, look for them. I hope you are feeling better very soon.

Becky said...

Sometimes it just feels good to vent. It's no fun being sick, and especially at the busiest time of year. Hope you get better fast!!

Tiff Hunt said...

I hope you feel better soon! It is the worst when you are sick and you have sick kids! Get well soon!!!

Jen & Blake said...

Yuck, I have to agree it is the worst time to get sick! Camden has had 2 sick times already, and I hope he is done for the season. I am trying to avoid it all. Feel better soon! And we LOVED your card and picture:)

Amber H. said...

I agree with you on the time of year and sickness. Every year at Christmas we all get colds. We have been going through that, but no strep thank goodness! I hope you get feeling better soon! I hear it is the worst...

Anonymous said...

When one of my kids kept getting strep, the doctor asked if we were changing their toothbrush about 2-3 days into the meds. Just a thought! Hope you're doing well soon!