Sunday, December 23, 2007

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!



I know this is lame... but here is our Christmas card and pic.... I don't have everyone's address and I figure this is better than nothing... So now it is like you got a card from us! :) I know I am taking the easy way out! but, I hope you all have a very great holiday season. I am thankful for my awesome friends and family... like you! Merry Christmas!!

10 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Merry Christmas back....not a lame idea...cute and cheap...way to save on postage!:)

emmielou said...

What and adorable picture. Your girls are seriously so dreamy. You better watch out, they are sure going to be heart breakers when they get older. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Ami Bethea said...

Mary Ann you are so sweet. I'm so happy that you are coming to the funeral on Saturday. Can't wait to see you. Tell your family thank you for all the sweet emails and comments, it really means a lot to our family.

Ashley said...

Tell Wayne thanks for helping us move in. We have to get the girls together. Give me call, and Kiley and I can meet you halfway and pick up Haylee.

Becky said...

Very cute Christmas cards! I took the easy way out this year. Maybe I'll get creative next year. Maybe not. Love the family picture.

Joe and Laura said...

Mary Ann, not lame at all! In fact I'm glad because I get to see what your Christmas Card looks like, and the pic of you family is beautiful!

Ami Bethea said...

Mary Ann it was so good to see you yesterday, thanks for coming. I was hoping we'd get to talk more after the funeral. Are you still in town?

Anonymous said...

I love what you did! I actually planned on doing the same thing, and then Christmas came and went, and I thought,"Oh well!" So atleast you did something!

Maranda Whittle said...

That's a really cute Christmas card!!
Hey and just to let you know, Candace just got engaged, she's not married yet. He's a really nice guy, a lot better then her first husband!

Amber H. said...

Your card is so fun :o) Good job! So did you not send any out, or these are just for those who didn't get one! I love your family picture....so cute!