Sundays are always alittle crazy getting the 3 girls ready and myself... but I always love the end result! Girls are so fun to dress up! I was made to have girls! I love it!
BAH! Don't even get me started on Sundays!!! My kids usually end up getting to church with mismatched shoes, or food all over their shirts. BAH!!! K, but on an upside...I LOVE those gold shoes! Where did you get them? She's a diva in them!
It doesn't hurt that the girls are gorgeous!!! Ya - 3 kids by yourself by 9:00 is tough. Now I just keep thinking, "if we only lived 15 minutes closer to town...". :)
They look beautiful. I'm happy you like the end result. You were definitely meant to have girls. You do such a great job with them. I think I want to poke my eyes out with sticks when I am doing my girls hair and by the time I am done I have to take a mommy time out. I wouldn't trade my girls for anything, but I don't want to have to do another head of hair on Sunday mornings.
And I am so glad you have three girls and I only have one. There's only so much primping that I can take, and one is fun enough for me. BTW I love your blog layout, how do you get pictures of hte kids on the side column?
I am so with you on this one! Every Sunday morning I kind of sigh...man, it's hard getting three girls ready, but then when I do it and look at them all of that frustration melts away and they just look gorgeous! Plus they love to look like princesses so it's easier getting them ready than on any other day. ADORABLE! All of your girls look great. Don't you love having them??? I DO!!
I love dressing Elly up on Sunday too. She's probably a little over dressed every Sunday, but I just have too much fun getting her all dolled up and doing her hair. I;m excited to have 2 girls to dress up now. Thanks for rescuing me at scrapbooking. I thought I was doomed to sit by myself in the corner all night.
18 comments:
Maryann, I am sure you hear this all time, but your girls really are so beautiful! I just want to squeeze them!
Too cute. I want a pair of those gold shoes for myself!
BAH! Don't even get me started on Sundays!!! My kids usually end up getting to church with mismatched shoes, or food all over their shirts. BAH!!!
K, but on an upside...I LOVE those gold shoes! Where did you get them? She's a diva in them!
I would totally trust Haylee to babysit, she such a mini-mother. I bet she's super helpful. Your girls are just darling.
They are so beautiful, girls are so fun to dress up. I wouldn't really know, but that's what I hear:)
Those are such cute sparkly gold shoes!!
It doesn't hurt that the girls are gorgeous!!!
Ya - 3 kids by yourself by 9:00 is tough. Now I just keep thinking, "if we only lived 15 minutes closer to town...". :)
Darling! They are absolutely darling!
Wow, your girls are getting so big! They really are beautiful, every one of them.
They look beautiful. I'm happy you like the end result. You were definitely meant to have girls. You do such a great job with them. I think I want to poke my eyes out with sticks when I am doing my girls hair and by the time I am done I have to take a mommy time out. I wouldn't trade my girls for anything, but I don't want to have to do another head of hair on Sunday mornings.
And I am so glad you have three girls and I only have one. There's only so much primping that I can take, and one is fun enough for me. BTW I love your blog layout, how do you get pictures of hte kids on the side column?
I am so with you on this one! Every Sunday morning I kind of sigh...man, it's hard getting three girls ready, but then when I do it and look at them all of that frustration melts away and they just look gorgeous! Plus they love to look like princesses so it's easier getting them ready than on any other day. ADORABLE! All of your girls look great. Don't you love having them??? I DO!!
I love dressing Elly up on Sunday too. She's probably a little over dressed every Sunday, but I just have too much fun getting her all dolled up and doing her hair. I;m excited to have 2 girls to dress up now. Thanks for rescuing me at scrapbooking. I thought I was doomed to sit by myself in the corner all night.
Hey...good job on making your girls wear modest clothes-meaning sleeves! You gotta start them out young! They will thank you later in life!
Your girls are so cute. I love the first picture. Her face is priceless.
Very cute girls. If I have any girls I hope they are as cute as yours. Hope all is well. Crista cristamceuen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment