Monday, February 25, 2008

What do we do now??

our life has been consumed with basketball for the last 4 months! we have gone to almost every game for both of my brothers... now that it is over, i don't know what to do with all my time... i'm sure i'll find something! well the state championships were fun to watch, but we didn't win. thatcher did awesome. almost everyone though we were going to get beat really bad (because we played a christian school that can recruit)... but we stayed close the whole game and did great. it was fun that the team got to play in the jobing.com arena in glendale (it is the coyote's hockey arena).. it was a short one, day trip this time, but fun to support my brother and the team.. levi (my brother) made the all tourn. team! i am proud of him and glad we were able to be here for his last b.ball season!!

those who made it to the state championship game

the waterfall @ the arena

this was the game when all but one of the siblings were there (my girls were with a babysitter, it makes it much easier to watch a game that way)

the loudest fans!! me and my two sisters

last weekend in mesa at my in-laws (sunday)

it was so fun to be with our layton cousins again. we miss them!!

19 comments:

Ashlee Draper said...

We need to fill our basketball empty lives together! It is so weird having Tyson home again! I love the pics, and how awesome that so many of your family could make it...you have such a fun fam!

Carl and Starla said...

Cute pics. Yes, our doctor told us that there might be bleeding. I had my tonsils out in the 7th grade and I did bleed, more like threw-up blood, but Skye hasn't had any of that. We have put ice on the outside of her neck every now and then and that seems to help when she is in pain. Supposedly the younger you are the easier the recovery. It's not FUN, but it is not nearly as bad as what I was planning for either. Good Luck!

Sommer said...

What a fun time! I wish I could of made it to some of those games. Your family looks great!

The Welker Family said...

How fun to be with the whole family so much! I'll bet that those kiddos had a blast with the cousins getting in to mischief at those games :)

Amber H. said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun even though they lost! It's always hard to beat that team.... Good job to them for getting that far though! I didn't even realize it was b-ball season until I saw your post. I guess I'm a little out of it! LOL!

Kristi said...

What a great time!!! I wish I could have been there to see you Tanya and Deann cheering! You guys crack me up!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I loved supporting my little brother when he was playing volleyball. It is so much fun. I am sure it will be just as much fun supporting our own kids in their sports. I can't wait. Hope you have a great day.

Miken Harding said...

Wow...you can tell a Palmer a million miles away! How fun. You guys are super!

Stephanie Walker said...

That is so great that you have so much family close by! We need to plan a get together with you guys. Let us know when you can come and see us.

The Skousen's said...

I miss the high school sport days. Can't wait for Brik to be a part of all that.


Hey, my husband actually lived next to Miranda when he was growing up. His sister is Shalice who is also really good friends with her. So I know her through them. Small World!!!

Anonymous said...

Your Family has changed so much. I can't believe how big your little brothers are. That makes me feel so old. Well I guess I will be the big 29 this year AHHH!!! Also your little girls look to cute but they always do. Check out my blog at mceuengang.blogspot.com
Crista

Deanne Wahl said...

We had a blast didn't we? Sorry I missed you! Only 1 1/2 weeks left! YEAH!!

Michelle and Javier said...

Looks like you guys have a great time together as a family! That's so awesome!

Haymore Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haymore Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haymore Family said...

oh my gosh i can't believe you have never been to the mansion! you crazy thing! anyways, im not sure when i will be down again but i will let you know and of course i will bring my mom! prob. the end of marchish!

Haymore Family said...

oh my gosh i can't believe you have never been to the mansion! you crazy thing! anyways, im not sure when i will be down again but i will let you know and of course i will bring my mom! prob. the end of marchish!

Haymore Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristal said...

Aww, I freaking love Tanya's and her bad a attitude on such a little thing! Tell her to come back to volleyball, we miss her and her crazy swings!