Saturday, May 17, 2008

our BLOG book





My friend Leah told me about uploading her blog into a book... so after a lot of time.. here it is!!
The website is http://www.blurb.com/ It took a lot of time, but is so worth it... i now have a year worth of journaling and pictures done! and it really was not very expensive.. $39.99 for 106 pages!! i love it!

16 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

You did a great job on the book and I loved looking at it.

Becky said...

I'm so excited to make one of those, but I'm making myself wait at least a year.

Oh, and thanks for the stuff. Sorry I missed you, you musta come by the 10 minutes I was gone. Go figure.

Carl and Starla said...

So fun. I plan to do one when I reach the one year mark! I love blurb because now I feel like my blog is for the good of the family, you know because I am "journaling" and "scrapbooking" and not just doing it for my own enjoyment;)

Sarah Pace said...

So cute! I want to do the same thing but I want to wait till I have a full book! But yours looks like it turned out really cute!

Eliza said...

Your book is so cute! I use blurb for my kids scrapbooks, but that's a good idea to do a blog one too!

Kristin said...

What a great idea! Now I feel like I should do better at posting things. It looks like yours turned out really cute. Thanks for sharing the link.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I am totally making one. thanks for the tip. cute cute

Ashley said...

I love this! What do they do with the slide shows? When you say 106 pages, what is that equivalent to on our blog. Is each post a seperate page?

Aut said...

That is amazing! I love it! I am totally going to do that...

Maranda Whittle said...

That is so neat. Good job!

Jaime said...

I want to do one of these bad, but don't want to put the work into it! lol

Amber H. said...

Your book looks so great! It makes me more excited to get mine done...I'm only about half way done. Wow, you must blog a lot less than me though! I have 416 pages for a years worth..yikes! Oh, and if you want to know how to do those brag books just send me an e-mail amberhalversen (at) yahoo (dot) com and I'd love to tell you how! They are super easy and fun!

Natalie said...

How cute! Good to know that a book can be made out of your blog.

Anonymous said...

What size did you do? I am going to do one of my parents mission. They are doing a blog and I thought it would be fun to put it in a book.

Lori said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to print my first book. What a journal!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

What a good idea! Thanks for the site! I've just been printing the pages myself but this will be way better thx.