Tuesday, May 27, 2008

our couple weeks of craziness!

it has been a crazy couple of weeks! with graduations, gymnastics, end of the year programs, and t.ball starting we have busy (just like everyone else).. here are some of the things we have been up to!

enough said... she is so fun!

hanna graduated from a joy school with some girls in the ward

then she graduated from pre-school

levi's high school graduation... he's moved away for the
summer now and we already miss him!
haylee finished kindergarten... this was her park day, the last week of school
my brothers, dad, and wayne all went camping and while the boys were away, the girls were at play! we had pizza, did nails, and had a great time together!

maci with aunt kami!
haylee had her final gymnastics performance and did an awesome job! this is her with her friend kiley scorse.


8 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

I love this time of year, but the older my kids get the more hectic and crazy it seems to get! I understand being busy with all the end of the year things. Your girls are so cute and I absolutely love Maci's outfit in the first pic! Love the boots.

Carl and Starla said...

Oh, also...I am going to be in AZ for most of June, staying with Katie. Carl will be their for just a few days, but we are talking of going up to Thathcer to visit good old EAC. We haven't been their since we moved and we are wanting to just do a quick day visit. I will keep you posted, we would love to see you while we were there.

Miken Harding said...

May is such a fun crazy time! Love all the pics-I love how involved your girls are! Piano lessons next!:) Wish I could teach them!

Michelle and Javier said...

They are all so cute!

I'm glad that you liked the Kindergarten picture...I thought of you when I scanned it in! :)

Maranda Whittle said...

Congrats to everyone!

It was nice seeing you at t-ball also. Curtis wanted go go say hi afterwards, but I guess you left before we got a chance!

Lori said...

You are a busy family! Making memories, YEAH! Hope your summer is off to a good start! Maybe we will see you this weekend at Alex's farewell talk? I love Brittany Miner, she is such a fun person!

Deanne Wahl said...

Hey! It was so fun to see you and the girls :) JoAnn is already asking when we are going to see Haylee and Hanna again. I can't wait for the cabin! How long are you staying??

kristal said...

I know I'm just joining a group of about 500 when I say this, but I wanna be a Palmer!