*an awesome HUSBAND that respects me
*HAYLEE's beautiful curly hair
*HANNA's attitude and teasing
*miniature MACI and her cute voice
*the smell of rain
*living in a small town
*hanging out at my mom's house, especially outside
*big city restaurants and shopping
*awesome FRIENDS that i can always have a good time with
*family reunions
*hugs
*any FAMILY event (we both have the best families)
*seeing someone you haven't seen forever
*crafty people, and blogs (people that share their craftiness)
*swimming, water, beach
*sunsets
*working out
*laughing so hard i cry
*keeping in touch with people
*the way my girls adore their dad
*our savior
*president MONSON
*great in laws that we love to spend time with
*hotels
*turning my pillow over and it's cold
*cuddling
*tv
*NEWBORN BABIES
*the scriptures
*getting in the hot car after being cold at church
*primary
*christmas cards
*baking cookies and delivering them (my girls love it)
*my kids giggling so hard they can't stop
*cousins (mine and my girls)
*dressing up to go out
*going to lunch with friends, or family
*baptisms, weddings
*CAFE RIO and CHIPOTLE and GECKO GRILL... i love food
*brothers.. and our great relationships
*my husband and great men in my life that hold the priesthood
*sports events (mostly for the socializing!)
*good music
*when my girls play together (especially when they play house, it's so cute to listen!)
*a hard working hubby that provides for us
*a GOOD DEAL
*the legacy of our last names
*grandparents
*SLEEPING in!!
*holidays...christmas is my favorite
*sunday naps
*sisters and sister in laws to talk to
*watching my girls be excited when they accomplish something!
*the way HANNA pretends (i love to listen to her when she is playing alone)
*staying up late
*doing a kartwheel
*holding hands with wayne
*love stories
*ANYTHING SWEET
*having girls! i love to get them all dressed up
*cold cereal at night
*the temple
*HAYLEE taking care of maci (she is so good at it!)
*green grass
*working outside as a family
*amusement parks, VACATIONS
*a cold stone icecream in a waffle bowl
*going to the mall with my girls
*taking pictures, or looking at pictures
*MACI copying her sisters or us
*modern day MIRACLES
*I LOVE ALL THE GREAT FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN MY LIFE...
i thought it was time to count my blessings!
12 comments:
That just made me smile, you are a great person! Miss you here, even though we still didn't get together enough, but I'm so glad you like it in Thatcher so much! In fact, a really sweet girl in my ward just got engaged to a boy from Thatcher, and they'll be living there!
Thanks for the reminder to count our blessings!
I am so there on so many of your things you love, especially Cafe Rio, sitting in the hot car after church (YES, it feels SOOO good!), giggling girls, and the cold pillow thing. I LOVE that! Anyway, thanks for the fun list :o) It's always nice to sit down and count your blessings. I think I might need to do that!
I just ate at Cafe Rio 3 days ago! Yummy!!
This is such a cute post!Yesterday, I was just telling Chris how much I adore Hanna! She is hillarious!
Aww...that was a great list...you are really so blessed!
Love your list, you have a great family! It sure was good to see you Sunday! Thanks for being you!
I love getting in the car after church too, even in the summer! The buildings are freezing! I loved reading your blessing list. You are so blessed.
I always eat cold cereal before I go to bed! That's funny. You are such a good person Mary Ann, you are a good example to me. Are you coming in town soon? Let's play!
good list! I love reading these kinds of post because you learn so much about a person, and finding out you have alot in common! like cold cereal at night!! =)
You are so awesome! thank you for the grea reminder of all the blessings we all have!
I forgot how alike we are! You crack me up! So... I am thinking I will head down to Willcox in thte next few weeks - I will have to stop by and see ya!
Great post-gonna copy in a few weeks! thanks for the reminder that we need to be more grateful...your an awesome example; your kiddos are so lucky to have you!
It's not even Thanksgiving yet. Go easy on all the gratitude :) I love the pictures of Hanna in her hospital gown, I think Gus wore the same one.
Post a Comment