The other day after a good rain.. we had a lake in our front yard! The girls took advantage of it and had a great time getting all muddy! .. by the way, Wayne is working on leveling our yard, it seems to be the lowest part on our street! The girls were happy about it though!
I totally let my girls do the same thing! For 3 days they had a blast splashing around in all the puddles. I remember doing that as a kid during monsoons and it is always one of my favorite memories. It looks like you guys had bigger puddles than we did though! Your girls look like they are having a blast :o)
Wow I can't believe your baby is 2! It IS time for another one, but I'm sure you're already hearing that. Heck I don't have room to talk, my youngest is turning 3 in 10 days!
Love playing in the mud...the girls & I had a blast swimming in the ditch at the farm while we were in AZ & the mud was the best part about it! BTW- the spider incident is so SCARY!
11 comments:
There is seriously nothing as fun as playing in the mud. There's also nothing as annoying as cleaning muddy laundry. :)
Looks like so much fun though.
Who needs a pool, right? I think Wayne should keep it how it is. Then your girls will always have cheap, but dirty, entertainment. Ha Ha! How fun!
I totally let my girls do the same thing! For 3 days they had a blast splashing around in all the puddles. I remember doing that as a kid during monsoons and it is always one of my favorite memories. It looks like you guys had bigger puddles than we did though! Your girls look like they are having a blast :o)
Wouldn't it be so fun to be a kid again! I think I would enjoy more days like that! Looks like a blast!
looks like fun! i am so scared that there are scorpians or snakes in those puddles and i think i have tramatized my kids. They don't go near puddles.
We would rather swim in the ditch or in the mud than a swimming pool. They look like they had so much fun.
Wow I can't believe your baby is 2! It IS time for another one, but I'm sure you're already hearing that. Heck I don't have room to talk, my youngest is turning 3 in 10 days!
Mud is fun! Chris built a retention basin in our front yard, but now, the drive floods every time it rains.
Love playing in the mud...the girls & I had a blast swimming in the ditch at the farm while we were in AZ & the mud was the best part about it! BTW- the spider incident is so SCARY!
Fun to see "cute girls" playing in the mud! It makes life more enjoyable when they can be "girly" & messy all in the same week!
that looks like so much fun!!!! It reminds me of the mud football for the institute. good times
Post a Comment