Thursday, July 3, 2008

it's raining, it's pouring

we had an unusual rainstorm yesterday and the girls thought they were in heaven... especially maci! as you can see in all the pictures, she enjoyed it the most! we've got to enjoy days like these, it doesn't rain here very often!











10 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! There is nothing like playing in the rain!! If was fun to catch up on what you have been up to!

Maranda Whittle said...

I love the rain! That's exactly what me and Dylan were doing!!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

IF WE HAD RAIN......THAT IS WHAT WE WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING

Kristi said...

Oh how we love the rain!!!!! You are such a fun Mom! You do so much great stuff!

Stephanie Walker said...

How fun! Looks like your girls had a blast. Happy Birthday Maci!

Deanne Wahl said...

I love that you were out in the rain right along with your girls! You all look so dang cute! Come Visit -k-

Ashley said...

I love the rain. Once I stood outside in the rain in a similar storm, and Chris couldn't believe I would be out there with my kids, but I couldn't resist the rain.

Anonymous said...

How fun, you are such a fun mom! Your house just looks so nice, even though you can't really see it in these picts.

Miken Harding said...

I love the rain!!! How fun for everyone! Love the b-day pictures!

JoAnna said...

So stinkin cute. I love the rain too. We went for a walk on Sunday afternoon and it started raining on us on the way home but it is not the same as an Arizona or Florida rain. It was a bit on the chilly side and although we refused all the rides we were offered, I can't say we had as much fun as you and your girls had.