Can I just say I LOVE conference. We are so blessed! I used to hate conference as a teenager and I guess it's proof that I am maturing a little, because I seriously look forward to it now. I feel so relaxed (from sitting at home snuggling with my cute hubby and kiddos) and so uplifted by the awesome men and women who lead our church. We are learning more and more that Maci is quite the talker, and doesn't want to stop... but we were about to enjoy her little conversations and conference at the same time! I think President Monson is amazing. He is such a great speaker and my favorite talk of conference was given by him today in the morning sessions. I loved how he told us to find joy in the journey NOW... (I will be making that in vinyl to put in my house as a little reminder.) I know that my little cute girls won't stay little long and I just need to love every little moment with them. I am so lucky to be their mom and lucky to be a member of such a great church!! I loved all of conference and the RS broadcast last week! Hopefully I can remember how I feel and stick to my new goal of enjoying the journey!!
I have so much more to post about
-my 10 year reunion... so fun!
-some really proud and sad moments with Haylee
-bunko with my awesome college friends
-how Maci is getting so hillarious and thinks she really is a mom
-my projects i'm working on
-how Hanna is always writing me cute notes and playing polly pockets with me!
BUT FOR NOW.. I'm going to enjoy Layton while the girls are sleeping and we can talk with out anything else going on!
14 comments:
I am just like you, I always have about 10 things that I need to post about. Most of them never get posted. Conference was great, I would have to agree with you. Hope to see you today at the park :)
AMEN - I loved conference! I always have (weird I know) but it just gets richer and more beautiful every year!
I agree 100% conference was awesome! I didn't care for it much either before and now appreciate it!
I would like that quote in vinyl also so let me know when you print yours out!
Amen! I love this post!
I would have to agree, that was one of the best talks during this conference. That would be a perfect quote to put in vinyl lettering. I am so sad that I live so far away and won't get to go to Deanne's for the vinyl party, I need to order some but I am still figuring out what I want done. I will have to call you once I know exactly what I want. Have a great day!!
That was my favorite quote from conference too. I love President Monson. It was just what I needed to hear. I would love to get that in the vinyl lettering. Can I order from you, or is it too hard to send? Just wondering.
I was praying that I would hear what I need to hear at conference, and I did. I felt like every talk was meant for me. I'm sure others felt the same way. But seriously, even though some of it is hard for me (like the whole trial part) I know I needed to hear it even if it doesn't make it any easier. I can't remember any other conference that I cried so much.
That was my favorite talk too. I always look for the one that was sorta made for me, and that was it. I would love a vinyl of it.
Thanks for all your help lately. I am so blessed to have you as a neighbor.
I loved that talk too. It was funny because during his talk, JD started singing "Your gonna miss this". It's true, I am!
Thanks Mary I loved it too. Mckay had a great time seeing the Prophet live. Love ya
Did you play bunko with Karalee? I was going to go but I was out of town! And I loved that talk to...I am going to put that saying up as well...let me know how you do yours.
You are so dang amazing! It is funny how much I look forward to conference now when I used to dread it. That talk from President Monson kind of puts in all in perspective! You are such an amazing mom! I can't wait to see you :)
I love conference too now. Anyway, Hope you have a great day. Cute pumpkins,my sisters and I will have to make some.
I hope you don't mind, I found your blog. Hailee was so much fun for Callie yesterday. Your girls are all so cute. Amy Lunt
Post a Comment