Sunday, October 5, 2008

Instructions...

I have so much blogging to catch up on.. but for now, I am giving you a link to the intructions for the cute pumpkins I made. I hate to even give you this girls blog address, because her pumpkins are TONS cuter than mine. I don't know this girl personally, but I am obsessed with her blog!! Anyone who lives close, I would love to show you, or get together to make pumpkins!! I got all my material at good ol' WALMART! I won't keep you in suspence any longer... The link is: http://bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html Just scroll down until you see the pumpkins... Good luck and have fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Amy Napier and Holly is a good friend of mine. We grew up together in Gilbert. I bought material in Thatcher this week to make mine. Maybe I'll ask you some questions as I go because I don't really sew. Hope mine turn out as cute as yours!