Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

My awesome brother Dave got a new camera and took these pictures for us! He took a lot more than this, but I am going to use one of them for my Christmas card and I haven't decided which one! I love them all. As I looked through them I just couldn't quit smiling! I really feel like the luckiest person in the world. I love my sweet Layton and beautiful girls! Life is good! (Thanks Dave for capturing our feelings on camera! :) )









21 comments:

Dayna said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love them! You guys are such an awesome family. Not to mention you are all so gorgeous! Your girls take after you! :)

Heather said...

Love them...but where's the dress you got? No it's fine but I love them! I didn't know your brother took pix! Awesome!

Jules said...

Beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see the one you pick for Christmas Cards. Your hair looks sooo glamorous I love it.

Natalie said...

Great pictures. Your girls are so cute!!

Eliza said...

The pictures are so cute! I can't believe how long Haylee's hair is. I love the grey and black.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!! You have beautiful girls!! Sorry Id on't get on here enough to keep up with everything. Can't wait to get a cute Christmas card:) Hope you are feeling good:)

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!! You have beautiful girls!! Sorry Id on't get on here enough to keep up with everything. Can't wait to get a cute Christmas card:) Hope you are feeling good:)

Carl and Starla said...

Those are great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so sweet! You guys are so photogenic:) I love your girls cute outfits, very stylish! The striped tights are my fav!

Kristi said...

Wow - those pics are great! You all look fab! Way to go DAve!

Lori said...

Pics are adorable. You have such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love the pictures, they look great!

kemra said...

Those are fantastic! What a photogenic family!!! You are a knock out!

Congrats on baby 4!!! I hope you are feeling OK!!!

Deanne Wahl said...

I feel so behind. You are so good at keeping your blog updated. You really do look gorgeous. I can't wait to see you TOMORROW :)

Michelle and Javier said...

This are wonderful! I love them all! And you do look gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am up in Nurtioso for Thanksgiving and we went to take pictures in the snow and had to do the timer on the camera. Oh, how I wished I had my very own personal photographer to follow me around and take the cutest pictures.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hey, Love love love the pics! Your girls are getting so big. It makes me so sad to that you don't live closer! Love you hair to! did you just get it done? It looks great! And congrats on baby #4 I remember when you had Maci and I thought wow 3 kids thats alot and now look at me already at 4, who could have guessed, but I love every min.

Stephanie Walker said...

Congratulations on the new baby!!! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well. I love all the family pictures. Especially the one of you and Wayne that's in black and white.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love the pictures, tehya re so good and creative.

Mary-Sunshine said...

congrats on being pregnant!

Ami Bethea said...

AWESOME pictures! I'm so jealous. Our pictures this year turned out terrible. I love the corn stalks, such a cute idea!