Wednesday, March 4, 2009

V-Day

Wanted to get these all on my blog... even if it is almost a month late!
Hanna ready for her preschool party
Wayne and I going out on V-Day
Tony's kitchen with Tom, Suzanna, Dave, Tia, Shane, Meghan, Johnny, Jay, Aubrey, Steven, Kami, and Travis...
A familiar scene at our house.. all our girls love to snuggle Wayne... including me!
V-day breakfast.. pink pancakes, strawberries, carmel syrup, and pink milk
Haylee's treat for her class... jello jigglers... it was a lot cuter before the whip cream melted!
Chocolate dipped strawberries for visiting teaching ladies and my girl's teachers
Our home-made crayons.. we have this tradition to make these every year. The girls love to give them to their classes!
The beautiful tulips that Layton gave me! So sweet... He's normally not a gift person, so it meant a lot!

2 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

You are too cute! Now I feel horrible that I didn't do anything special for my kids!

Ami Bethea said...

You are so cute Maryann!! I love all the fun stuff you do for your girls. Sorry I've been MIA! I'm trying to catch up on your blog. I have missed seeing what you are up to! I'm excited for you about your boy though, they are so much fun! Any names picked out?