Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER

Easter Sunday I hope my girls will always stay close friends..
All my favorite people! :) This picture just makes me smile!
EASTER EGG HUNT!
We went to Grandma Palmer's with all the cousins that live in Thatcher. Levi and I were the "Easter Bunny". The girls had a blast!

We are so happy we live close to family!!
Before the hunt...
UPDATES:
For journaling purposes I want to write an update on everyone in the family...
WAYNE: is working so hard. He really is amazing and never complains. Tax season is long hours and he is never home, but he does a great job providing for the family. He has been home for every FHE and sends cute texts every now and then to let us know he is thinking of us! We love Layton

MARY ANN: is 6 months pregnant... seems like forever until July. I have a bleed on my placenta and am supposed to "take it easy", stay off my feet as much as I can, no lifting, excercise (dang), etc. That's kind of hard to do during tax season.. but if I go to my mom's I'm spoiled! With my sister and sister-in-law's help we got our baby's room painted! Can't wait to have him in there!
HAYLEE: has really grown up a ton this year. School morning used to be awful for all of us, until we go her an alarm. Now she is up on her own, dressed, hair done, and then comes to wake me! :) (If my alarm hasn't already). She loves reading and reads every night. She is trying to finish the Book of Mormon before she turns 8. She is such a good big sister to the other girls and helps alot with the lifting that I can't do!
HANNA: is the most attached to Wayne of all the girls (besides me!) She has had many nights crying asking for Wayne or wondering when he will be home. She said "I wish there was no such thing as tax season"... (me too!) She is also a home body! She would rather be here than anywhere to play one of her "favorite things"... polly pockets, my little pony, or barbies. She is the peacemaker and snuggler in the family. She will always give in if her and Haylee want the same toy, food, etc... but she still has that attitude too!
MACI: I just laugh when I think of this girl.. She is so much fun. She talks so much, that sometimes you can't get her to stop. She loves to say family prayers. She has done so good at potty training .. most of the time. The other day she was just standing there and peed on the floor. I said, "Mac, what are you doing? We don't pee there!".. she looked at me and said "It's my choice!".. That's true but I am sick of cleaning up messes! She is so fun and loves her sisters and playing house. She still is attached to her blankies also. When we go out to my mom's "zoo", Maci is the one most involved with the animals. She LOVES it there.. We all do!

19 comments:

Lori said...

Cute pictures...love yellow! A few more days and Wayne's is all your's. Sorry to hear you have to take it easy...glad you live close to family! Miss you all so much. Your girls are so cute and seem like the best of friends! Talk to you soon!

Dizzy Kate said...

I love hearing an update (except about the placenta.) I really do feel so blessed to be married to a Layton boy. They are all so wonderful. I think you and Wayne are perfect for each other. It is so fun to watch each couple and see how happy and perfect they are for each other. I think your girls looked so beautiful in their dresses. I didn't get to dress my girls up this year, but you know how I am - it was a blessing. :) You need to give me some of your talent of enjoying things like that. My girls just get too dirty so it seems pointless. I am thankful for the whole blog thing so I can keep up with your cute family. I don't do the facebook thing as well, but holy cow a ton of other people love it. I don't know if I know what I am doing with facebook yet. HOLY FREAKING COW, THIS IS SO LONG!! I should have written you another email. Talk to you soon, hopefully. : )

Erin said...

I love those little updates. Your girls are just so cute. Hey, tax season is almost over so little Hanna will get her wish! Haha. Poor thing! Our busy season is just starting. Boo! My friend Mary Anne Miner (from Sierra Vista) took our family pictures. She is amazing and I loved them!

Stacy said...

The "It's my choice" comment cracked me up! :) You are in for it...

Jules said...

Cute pictures! Also love the updates it is great to hear about their personalities and will be great for journaling too. Your little Maci sounds almost as spunky as my Taylor. Oh the joys.

Jaime said...

Love the yellow!! How scary-a bleed in your placenta?? Take it easy!

sue said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting. It will be so fun for them to have a little brother. I bet they will all be great helpers.

Lisa said...

I love the yellow! Cute pictures of your girls! Next year you can get a cute little tie to match the girls! How fun! :)

Ami Bethea said...

You're so cute Maryann! We need to hang out sometime when you come up, it has been way too long!! Sorry to hear about your placenta, hope everything goes well. Do you have any names for your little man??

Sopha said...

Your girls are always the dressed the cutest! We moved out of the ward and easter sunday was the last. Im glad Hayley could be there though-I only had 3 kids that day.

Eliza said...

I love the Easter pictures! So cute. I hope you are taking care of yourself and not doing too much. I would help you if we lived there! (we are moving back to AZ by the way, so we'll have to hook up when you come into town). Shayne has a goal to read the Book of Mormon before she turns 8 too- I'll have to tell her that Haylee is doing it.

Natalie said...

I love the pictures! I hope you are taking it easy. I can't wait to see what your new little man looks like. Thanks for the updates. Great post!

Cass and Natalia said...

Cute, cute pictures! Im so glad you have family so close by ans willing to help, it's hard to take it easy I'm sure! Good luck, miss you tons, take care!

Deanne Wahl said...

Your girls always look adorable. It was so fun to have our appointments together. I am so excited about next month though :) Please take it easy. It really does just kill me that I can't be there to help out. I would love to take your girls for a week once school is out since you will be up this way constantly. Please think about it! I really would love it.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the interest. You should be able to go on that site. And sign up for free, create a password and then click on joeymortenson. I could be completely wrong, let me know if it doesn't work.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Glad to hear the update! Your girls all look so cute on Easter! Sorry you are having trouble with your pregnancy thank goodness for family! Good Luck!

Full House said...

Did you see how adorable you girls are? So why did you have to move again. My girls are always wanting to play with somebody and the other day I really thought who should I call...then I thought well if MaryAnn was here I'd for sure call her.

Hope you are feeling well.

Christina

Luke & Erica said...

Just added you to my blog. How is the pregnancy going? How much longer do you have?

Creative Corner said...

I am glad I can get on here and read about you guys! Tax season is over...yeah, right? Hopefully you are having lots of fun with Wayne.

Lets do a girls night here in SF. Okay I can go somewhere too! I love you! Stay resting!