
My awesome little brother Levi came home from his mission early because he has been SO sick! He is the toughest kid I know and never complains. He was in Australia since Sep. and has been sick the whole time. He didn't let us know for a long time, but my parents kept in touch with the mission president and found out how bad it was and that doctors there could find nothing wrong. Levi was not wanting to leave his mission, but wants to get well. The airport was so exciting to see him, but also and sad time because he was so sick and wanted to still be serving. We hope he can get well soon and get back on a mission!
He is going through lots of tests here and they have found some ulsers and a hernia. It has been so fun spending time with him. He has changed and grown so much. I love his spirit! My girls are totally attached like they were before he left!
8 comments:
Phil had to come home to get his hernias fixed...then was able to go back out. Hope that's the case with your brother! You and your mom look great! Hope you all feeling better!
I hope all goes well with your brother and he has a speedy recovery!!! I love the little bump your are getting. you are so stinkin cute pregnant! love ya tons. Tell your mom and dad I said hello!!!
I can't believe how much he has changed in such a short time. he was in our sunday school class right before he left and MAtt and I both noticed how grown up he got! hope he gets better soon!
I can soooo relate! It is so hard to want to serve and your body just won't cooperate! He is in our prayers!!!!!
i am so sorry to hear that but glad they found what might be causing his pain.
I hope he figures out what is wrong soon! That has got to be the hardest part is not knowing.
What a trooper. My uncle is a mission president in Australia--I wonder if your bro was in his mission. My uncle's name is Ben Porter--was that his mission prez?
Hope you and your fam are GREAT!
Ulcers and hernias oh my!!! I feel for him, I've had those and have never been soooo sick my whole life. Not to mention painful!! Best of luck to him.
Post a Comment