Sunday, May 17, 2009

1st Grade TRACK MEET
our family + addie (maci's best friend/cousin)
1st grade relay... in this picture, it looks like Haylee is in 1st place! Her class came in 4th.
Haylee and her friend and neighbor, Kiley Scorse
One of Haylee's events was the ball bounce.. she got 50 bounces in one minute! :)
This was Haylee's best event!! She took first. She could jump rope forever! .. but they only let her go for one minute and count her jumps.
Haylee and her cousin Jackson... too bad they are related, they would be a cute couple!

OUR BACKYARD
Wayne was such a good neighbor and help out the guy down the street with his sod. He worked over there for 2 days and then the neighbor gave us the leftover sod!! I was so happy! Wayne built the retaining wall a long time ago and now the grass just makes the backyard look so much better! It is just a tease to make us want to finish the rest of the yard.. hopefully soon! We have big plans for it!
Travis (my little brother) was so nice to come over and help!
OUR GARDEN

Wayne's first priority after tax season was to put a garden in. We all worked together and it turned out so good!
My girls love to be outside.. if we are out there with them! :)

14 comments:

Cass and Natalia said...

Great update, I've been wondering how you are doing! Your grass looks great and gardens are so fun for kids! Good job to Haylee at her track day, I love those! take care!

Jenny Webster said...

Maryanne, hey I am so excited to see your blog it is so cute! Looks like you guys are having fun, your girls are so cute. How are you feeling? We need to all get together again sometime it was so fun seeing you. I am attempting to do a blog but haven't been very consistent yet! I love yours! Take Care!

Dayna said...

I wish we had a back yard for a garden. You are so good! And I miss seein you around. You need to post some belly pics! I know you look super cute!

Jules said...

Way to go Haylee on the track meet. Also way to go on the Garden. We bought the seeds 3 weeks ago to start ours but haven't had time to do anything else. Hopefully soon. Glad to see you finally look pregnant. You are such a cute prego. :-)

Sarah Pace said...

It pays to be nice and help people!!! Its always exiting when you get grass, especially instant grass!!!

Dizzy Kate said...

I love all the pictures. The sod looks great and the garden also. We are up to our ears in squash right now. I can't wait for all the other crops to come up. This year I'm going to learn how to can our garden produce. Do you can? This is my first time. I hope everything is going great!

Lori said...

Way to go Haylee! You look so cute pregnant - you need to take some pics of your belly and post them. Your backyard is huge! Excited for you and your garden attempt! I am sure you will produce some yummy food! I miss you! We plan on spending some time on Mt. Graham this summer - we will have to meet up!

Haymore Family said...

its about time you look pregnant! how is it all going? i hope you are feeling good!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

congrats to Haylee and her jump roping! Emmy loves to jump rope to, she can usually con Tucker and Rylenn into holding the ends and turning it for her.

I'm jelous of your garden!

Jen & Blake said...

Yeah for some grass! We love to spend our days in our grass. And your garden will be awesome too. You girls are so cute in their Easter attire! We hope that things go well through the rest of the pregnancy. So happy that you have so much help and that tax season is over:)

Ashley said...

We will have to get the girls together for a lemonade stand before that baby gets here. Day 1 of summer and I can feel it's going to last awhile. I love the sod and the garden!

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like you guys have a backyard now:) How fun, that will come in handy when the little guy comes and they need to go outside and run wild:) Well the pictures are great, you still look so little and cute. Sorry I missed ya I was in charge of a wedding that night and its just been crazy, I have YC this saturday ad then girls camp in two weeks and I think I will somewhat have my life back after June 20th:) Well if you can tell Katie (you sister in law I am locked out of her blog so I can't answer her questions:)

The Skousen's said...

Your guys back yard is ginormous! Wow! You could seriously do a lot with that. I love the garden too.

Carl and Starla said...

I love the track meet pics! What a cute girl. Also, your garden is looking good! You'll have to do a post when you get to reap the yummy rewards!