Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First day of School!

Haylee ~ 2nd grade.... Hanna ~ Kindergarten... Maci ~ stays home with mom and Nash The sisters were laying out their outfits for the first day, so Maci wanted to also.. Don't you just love the slippers! ?
Haylee and Hanna found these eye masks and they wear them to bed all the time now! :)
Haylee's outfit for the first day...
The night before school...
Hanna's cousin Tanner is in her class! YEAHAddie came over to play with Maci on the first day of school.

Still happy after school! :)

On day two.... Hanna had a rough time. She went to school fine, but the office called me about 1:30 and said Hanna didn't feel well. So I picked her up. I asked what was wrong and she said her head hurt. Later that evening, she said, "mom, actually I missed you so I started crying, then my head hurt!" So sweet and sad! Hope she gets used to school soon. She has always been my home body!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

They are so cute!! And Nash is the perfect little addition to your family! So glad you guys are doing so well :)

Eliza said...

That's so funny they sleep with eye masks now. Shayne got one from my sister a couple months ago and she won't sleep without it. Brent and I always laugh when we go check on her. I hope Hanna is liking school a little more...That's so hard!

Dizzy Kate said...

They look so cute! I love the story about Hannah. Sounds like Kendra. Kessa tells me to leave every time I drop her off at preschool. I'm happy things are going well.