Sunday, April 22, 2007

new blogger

we have a new blogger! natalia carter just started one. she has such a cute family!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there: I went to look at Natalia's blog and the link isn't good. Anyways's cute pictures. I will get on it, b/c i do have picutures to put up.

Cass and Natalia said...

Ahh, you're so sweet! Your girls are SO cute and you are such a good Mom! Thanks for helping me start my own blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey there I did get on Natalia's thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary Ann!

It's me Kristen (Flygare) Hansen. I found your site through Jaymi Davis's blog, and never figured out who you were until now! Yeah! What a cute family you have! So so CUTE! Could I add you as a link?

I love blogging!

Take care!

Mary Ann said...

Yes, you can add me. I'm so glad you found me! What is your blog address?? This is so fun

lisa said...

Hi Maryann! This is Lisa Herrington Ferrin. I don't even know how I found your blog, but I was so glad too. It really is fun to see into everybody's fun lives. I am glad all is well. Your girls are beautiful! I have 2 boys. So different. Good to be in contact. see ya!

Mary Ann said...

lisa, how do i get your blog address? i'm so glad to hear from you! i love these blogs. hopefully we can keep in touch!

Creative Corner said...

Your fam is so cute. I have to get back on here! You are the bomb for helping me out! thanks so much!