I know it's June, but here are some of the fun things we did in May. Haylee and Hanna both took swim lessons and improved so much! On Memorial day, most of the Laytons went to my brother and sister-in-law's house in Tucson and enjoyed the sun and good food and good company! Then the day after memorial day, my sister and I took our kids to the Mesa Cemetery to put flowers on my grandparent's and aunt's grave. We had a great day!
3 comments:
Looks like fun!! I like your website, you changed it :) Well I hope all is going great there. Have a wonderful day!!
Too cute!! Swim lessons are so much fun, I can't wait for my kids to start next week. They love taking lessons every year. Your girls are SO adorable!
P.S. Are you getting all packed up?
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun last month! Which of the Layton's live in Tucson? I like your sites new look too. :)
Post a Comment