Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July


We had a great 4th of July. My sister even got the girls nails done cute for the occasion. We had a ward breakfast at 8. Then I took Haylee and Hanna to As you wish, and to a movie (wish I took my camera)! We had fun together. I think the rest of the world decided to go to the movie too, because it was packed! At 3 we had a friend/ward swim party and BBQ. It was a lot of fun. I have such great friends in our ward, it will be hard to leave them! From there, we went straight to Wayne's sister's house in Queen Creek, for more food and fun! We ate, talked about our country, the kids did a cute parade, and played with sparklers. The Laytons are great! We always enjoy being together. We had a perfect day! We love our family, friends, and our country.

11 comments:

Leah said...

These are some cute pics! It was so good to see you today....I added you to my links. Thanks for all you do!

April Bethea said...

I love the toes! Sooo cute! We tried to go to the movies yesterday too, but they were all sold out! What did you see? You are moving very soon, aren't you? Have fun!

Ami Bethea said...

So cute! I wish I had girlies to paint their toenails. Looks like you had a super busy, fun day! Good luck with your move if you are gone before we get back, I wish I could help you somehow. Hope it goes really well for you guys.

Cass and Natalia said...

Happy 4th of July to you too, looks like you had lots of fun. I know your ward will miss you guys too. I will be gone for the next week, but I'll call you when I get back so we can do something if there is still time! See ya!

Jaime said...

Makes me want girls!! :) Love all the pics!

Michelle and Javier said...

Hi Guys! Looks like you guys are doing well! I hope you don't mind, but I'm adding you to my new page!

Cicily said...

Maryann-
Your family is so cute! So you're moving to Thatcher? I need to see you before you go. Your blog is way cute!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! I will chat with you when I get back from vacation!!

Whitney said...

CUTE FAMILY! I love your blog. I found you on Jordan Keith's. Ok, how did you get that awesome picture at the very top? Soo cute!

Jaime said...

Hey Maryann, will you send me your email?? hulseys@msn.com

Creative Corner said...

When are you moving.Cantwait to come and see you!