Tuesday, October 23, 2007

County Fair, Miniature Horses, and Pumkin Patch


Out to eat with Brian and Katie! We always have a lot of fun!

Hanna, Maci, and Kade with the miniature horse!

I love this picture. Hanna is so good to Maci!

Fun at the pumpkin patch.. bad picture of me with my eyes closed!

Grandma Layton and cousins... so much fun!

Hanna loved this ride!

Haylee and Hanna won trophies and ribbons for "their" pigeons in the fair. (My brother put their names on some of his birds and they won!)

Haylee and her cousin Jackson's art poster from school that was in the fair!

We have been busy with lots of fun things lately. By the way, thanks for the advice for pictures... I did my hair curly and pictures went well (except for a grumpy baby!) Leah did a great job and I can't wait to see them! A couple weekends ago was the county fair.. I LOVE it... I did when I was growing up, and I still do! We went a couple days and looked at animals, art projects and rode rides. The girls loved it and each got to go on a couple of rides. Then Wayne (being the awesome husband he is) let me stay, while he took the girls home to bed (he doesn't really love the rides there!) I stayed with my younger brother and we had a blast! We only went on a couple of rides, but I loved it! I found out my stomach is a little more sensitive since kids... I had butterflies so bad and was laughing my head off.... The fair was great. That week we got to see two of Wayne's brother's family and it was awesome to spend time together. We miss them!

Last week, Wayne's sister came to visit with her 5 kids and we had a great time. My brother just bought 2 miniature horses, so we took the kids for a ride. The horses are SO cute and tiny! We went to Mesa last weekend for a parenting class (Love and Logic) at Wayne's parents house. It was SO awesome and I have learned so much. We had 2 classes and still have 2 more. I have a lot to work on as a mom! We had so much fun being back there.... but so much to do since there is NO shopping here. WE loved being with family and also got to go to a pumkin patch with hay rides, mazes, and fun for ALL!! Now I am working non stop to get ready for a vinyl lettering party!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a lot of fun!! I love the miniature horse, its SO cute!! Well wish i could of been at the fair with you, we have had lots of fun memories there :) Well good luck getting all your stuff done for the party!!

Dizzy Kate said...

I love the picture of you on the carousel. It looks like you are having just as much fun as Hannah. I am excited that you are coming again this weekend! Yay!

kh said...

Hey Mary Ann! What a fun time you had! I love that you match your girls, that's what you are supposed to do when you have all girls, dress them alike! I love it! I can't wait to see your pics, I bet they are terrific.

I've never gone to a love and logic class but have heard some about it, sounds good if you can stay committed. I think that would be my problem I am too lazy in my discipline! Good luck on that! You are a super mom, give yourself a pat on the back.

Ashlee Draper said...

How fun! Your family is so cute! I can't believe I missed you at the doctor by the way...I told Dr. Christiansen that I was thinking about making a standing Monday morning appointment, since I had been there for the last three mondays! Yes I help run a dance studio in Pima...Precision Dance. Co. Just give me a call if you have any questions!

Michelle and Javier said...

So cute and fun! I actually went to the fair in Safford! I went an visited my cousins...I miss that town! :)

kemra said...

How fun! THose horses were so cute - I'm glad you had a lot of fun! I've heard of Love and Logic - Dean and I have thought about taking it too. I 've heard a lot of good things from it!

See it Try it Love it said...

Sounds like fun, I love fall activities. I can't wait to see your family pics. Next time you come down we need to hang and go shopping. Plus I still need to come up, November is a lot more open so we will have to plan a day.

Cass and Natalia said...

Halloween time is so fun! Looks like you all had a good time!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Wow, busy busy! I can't beleive that you think you have so much work to do to be a mom! i am sure your kids think that you are already the best mom in the world!

Stacy said...

Hey we were passing through and stopped by Saturday but you guys were gone. Next time! Cute pictures!

Ashley said...

Hey thanks for all the vinyl letters! I love them! I can't wait for your party; Chris isn't going to let me visit you anymore! Your house and kids are beautiful! If you need anything, call me and let me know.

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Hey! It looks like you guys had a blast at the fair! Your girls are so cute ... I love the one where they are holding hands. Too precious. What's this parenting class about? It sounds great.

The Welker Family said...

Cute pictures! The pumpkin patch looks like so much fun. I wanted to go to a pumpkin patch this year and it never happened, that looks like a cute one. Can't wait to see the Halloween pictures!

Maranda Whittle said...

Hi, Mary Ann! You have the cutest kids!

Cicily said...

So fun, I always thought the Fair was such a good time.