Tuesday, October 16, 2007

straight or curly!??

I can't believe I'm posting pictures of myself on here.. but I need some advice... We are getting family pictures on Thursday and I'm not sure how to do my hair.. I'm really tired of it and can't seem to find something I love. I always do it straight, but had a friend help me curl it and I'm trying to decide what's best ... I'm not the best at making decisions (obviously) so..Let me know what you think!



19 comments:

Deanne Wahl said...

I like them both, but it is always fun to dress up and the curly looks really cute. But, if you don't think you will do it like that very often, I would stick with what you are comfortable in. I am a lot of help!! :)

Binghams said...

For pictures...I'd go curly. You know how they say to wear a little more makeup for pictures. Well, your hair done a little "bigger" would be better for pictures too. Adam would die if he heard me saying this. He always tells me I do my hair big! HA! This is totally my opinion though...looks cute both ways!

Becky said...

My vote is curly.

Tiff Hunt said...

I say curly too! It's so cute and fun! You look great either way, but I like curly!

Amber H. said...

I think your hair is so cute straight, but I love it curly!!! How fun that we are both getting pictures...I have been wondering the same thing with mine! Whether to do it straight or curly. I had Josh take pics of me the other night and do the same thing for me to decide! LOL!

Kristal said...

I love both, seriously! but I LOVE LOVE the curly! You are soo cute!!! So is your sister that lives up here! I just played 8 mean games of volleyball with her yesterday. So we only have 2 of you up here....I think you guys need to move up here too!!! Just think about it!

Jaime said...

Cute boys ways, but curly is my vote. :) Way to be on top of it with family pictures!

Dizzy Kate said...

My vote is curly for the pictures, but do whatever you feel most comfortable with on an everyday basis (I'm lucky if I ever do my hair.)

kh said...

My vote: CURLY baby!

Anonymous said...

CURLY!! Especially for pictures and that picture with looks so cute with it curly!!

Michelle and Javier said...

Wow, my vote is for curly too! A little spunk for the pics! :) Can't wait to see them!

Ami Bethea said...

I know you said your pictures were today, sorry I've been so busy I haven't been blogging much! But just for a vote, I love it both ways and especially curly.

Anonymous said...

I know this it probably too late, but I like them both! You're so cute!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Ok, so my vote is too late, but I like curly!

The Welker Family said...

I love it curley but it is cute straight too. I'd say what ever you are the most comfortable with. I personally feel more comfortable with straight hair so that's how I do it even though it is pretty boring. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Haymore Family said...

i think you should have shaved your head! haha jk you are hot! anyways, i am coming down thurs. through sat. i want to see you!

kemra said...

So, I am obviously too late to help you out - but I don't think you could go wrong whichever way you ended up choosing! You look great either way! I hope the pictures went well - family pics are just so fun (that was sarcastic!).

Stacy said...

Hey Mary Ann! Just saying hi because I am actually on here! Fancy that! :)

Cicily said...

I would say curly.