Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Kids... My Life!



Sometimes I feel bad because all I seem to do is talk about my kids... but they are my life! My whole day is consumed with them, and I love it! They are all so cute and fun in their own way...


HAYLEE: loves anything girly...she wants to be 16, loves cute clothes, dancing, and shopping (I wonder where she learned that!?) but she also loves to learn and is a GREAT big sister. She is so helpful at home and with her sisters! I love her curly hair and cute freckles!!


HANNA: is our little tease! SHe loves to do things for a reaction! She will push or bug her sisters just to make them cry.. but on the other hand, she is so cuddly and sweet. She will let me hold and snuggle her and loves to play with my hair. Her favorite things are books and barbies! She is such a fun girl and always keeps us all laughing! Although they all love Wayne SO much... Hanna is the biggest daddy's girl!

MACI: is getting such a fun personality. She is a mix between the two girls. She already loves to dress up, her favorite thing is to put on shoes, or a braclet or bow and then go show someone! She loves her silky blankets and when she holds them her mouth does a sucking reflex even though she doesn't have a bottle.. it's so cute! She also loves to be cuddled and LOVES to be outside! She would live out there if I let her. She loves her big sisters and trys to do everything they do!!
Well... this is my life and I couldn't be happier! I have a great husband who helps so much and who the girls adore.. and I have 3 of the sweetest cutest girls that make every day worth it... even though there is definately ALOT of DRAMA around here! :) I count my blessing everyday!

13 comments:

Leah said...

Girl
I hear ya about the drama!! We have some girly girls too~ I love that your blog has so much stuff about them. Because this is what is you right now...share away...I love it! They are very cute too!

kemra said...

I love girls! They are so fun and they make me laugh! The drama starts SO early!

Stephanie Walker said...

girls are so much fun! Hard, but definitly worth it!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I feel the same way. All I ever do is talk about my little one, but you are so right, she is my life! Your girls are adorable!

Cass and Natalia said...

I love your girls, and you are such a great mom to them!

Dizzy Kate said...

It was fun to hear about the girls even though I knew all of that about their personalities. They are so much fun. I still don't know how it is to have girly girls, but I think kessa might have a little girly in her. Kendra actually wants to be a ballerina for Halloween! She wanted to be a cowgirl until I think she heard all the other girls in preschool talking about what they were going to be for Halloween. I get a kick out of watching your girls. They are so sweet, pretty and fun. Kendra still says she wants them to move back. In her mind they live on the other side of the world.

Amber H. said...

Of course you would talk about your kids...I do the same thing! It is pretty much most of my life, so of course that is what I talk about! I love hearing about your girls' and their fun personalities. I think our kids would get along just great (considering all of mine just want to dress up and be princesses all day) Kids are the best! I can't imagine doing anything else right now but raising them, even with all the fun drama and adventure that comes with it!

Becky said...

Of course you can't help but talk about them. They are pretty cute. I'm the same way. Everyone keeps telling me it's time for another kid because all I do is talk about Elly.

Deanne Wahl said...

You described them so perfectly. When JoAnn saw their pictures she actually said.."only 1 more week and then I get to play with Hannah and Haylee!" We are so excited to see you and I love your girls! Tell them we all said HI and we will see them soon!

Anonymous said...

So cute, it was fun hearing about them, b/c I don't get to be around them very much!! But I did know what you were saying about Hannah, she cracks me up, she is always teasing someone when we are talking :) Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

You're girls are so cute! Sounds like life is going great in Thatcher and you are all so happy!

The Welker Family said...

Your girls are just darling. You make me excited to be having our second one here in the next month or so. I have been a little nervous about having a house full of girls and trying to manage all of the hormones (including mine :).

Binghams said...

I love hearing how your little family is doing! I too have wished that we could "bump" in to each other sometime. I haven't seen you forever! Missed you at the Layton Easter Picnic!