Sunday, November 4, 2007

Family Pictures


Here are our family pictures.. I took all of your advice and did my hair curly. My friend, Leah Davis took our pictures and did a great job. Here are SOME of them. All of the copies had one in color and one in black and white! Maci was not the happiest kid that day, but I think they turned out great.. Now I can finish my Christmas cards!

27 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

I love the pictures. I can't wait to see your Christmas cards. I'll be lucky if I even think about sending out cards. The pictures are all sooo cute.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Those pictures look sooo good! And you look gorgeous!

Maranda Whittle said...

Those turned out really good! You look so pretty!!

Amber H. said...

I love your guys' pics too! I love the one of you and your baby smiling together. That one is SO cute! Leah did an amazing job didn't she?? LOVE HER!!

Stephanie Walker said...

They are all so cute! We are getting our done tomorrow and i'm so nervous! I'm just hoping the kids cooperate. You are inspiring me to get going on my Christmas cards!

Anonymous said...

Ok I totally studied the pictures :) When I say #whatever its the number they are in the slide show :) I loved the black and white one of you and Macy #18, I loved #21 of Haylee, #9 of Macy, and #12 of Hannah!! I just thought the black and white close up's of your girls were SO cute!! I loved #15 of you and Wayne, and I love #16, and 13 of the fam. They were great pictures!!! HOpe that helps

Leah said...

I love these! Maryann your family is so very cute! Thanks for the fun times!

Miken Harding said...

You look so hot-So grown up...how fun! They turned out great! You are beautiful and your family is so lucky to have you as their wife and mommy!

Tammie said...

Those are so great! I love the pictures, all of you look so cute!

Aut said...

Are you kidding me? All of those pictures are incredible. I love the red fence background ones. How are you going to choose which one to use on your Christmas cards? So I tried calling you yesterday and you didn't answer and do you not have an answering machine? So call me!

Becky said...

Great pictures. I'm jealous. I wish we could've gotten ours done. You guys all look so good. Love the curly hair. What an adorable family.

Tiff Hunt said...

Those are AWESOME to say the least!! Leah did a marvelous job. I love the backgrounds she chose. Your family is darling. I loved the red chair. Your girls are beautiful! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THEM!!!

Cicily said...

Those are great pictures! She is doing our family pictures this week as well, now I'm really excited. Your family is just so darling.

Michelle and Javier said...

So cute Mary Ann! I love them all! So many choices to pick! You have a beautiful family!

See it Try it Love it said...

Looks like everyone is Unanimous the pictures are FANTASTIC! You look so gorgeous Mary Ann, what a great spot for the pics, is that right by your house? Can't wait for the Christmas Card, I always look forward to yours.

Stacy said...

Seriously cute, you get the medal!

Anonymous said...

Your Halloween seemed like a blast. And your family pics are so cute. We just took pictures with Rusty's family and I wanted to get some cute fall pictures and Rusty thought I was crazy. He said we just took pictures. I love pictures. Good thing my side of the family needs to get a picture so we are going to get fall pictures after all. Again Great pictures!

Kristin said...

They turned out great!! Your girls are so gorgeous!! I love the ones of Maci. She is so cute.

Ashley said...

Your pictures are great! I'm impressed! It was great to see you on Halloween! Let me know when the names for my FHE sign come in. I want to come by and see your new decorations. Your Halloween stuff was amazing!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Ooooo ... they turned out so great! You guys all look so good and I love that chair -- wow. Cute family!

Deanne Wahl said...

Looks like you get the prize for the most photogenic fam! You seriously all look great! I miss you and the girls! Tell them hi! Let me know what you end up ordering -k-

Anonymous said...

So, so, so Cute!!!

kemra said...

THOSE TURNED OUT GREAT! You should be models! Why are kids always cranky on picture days? I think it is universal! You can't tell that she was cranky though - she looked so cute!

Creative Corner said...

Love the pictures. You all look so cute and curly was good. Cant wait to see you soon I hope.

Kristal said...

wow 25th post! Great pictures! I love #19 and #21.
So cute!!!!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Hi there Maryann, I was hopping through blogs and came across yours. What a beautiful family you have. Hope all is well with you guys! Take care
Tanya Hermansen(senn)

Jen & Blake said...

Wow, these are all soooo cute! I hope that we get this lucky. Our computer broke for a couple of weeks, but we finally got it back! So, I am playing catch up. Loved everything about the pics and can't wait to see your cards too:)