here is hanna getting in to the ambulance.. she was such a good sport!
after hanna got situated in the hospital and was ready for bed, i came back to thatcher for haylee's kindergarten music program the next day. haylee did awesome.. she is shy, so i am always excited when she will perform.. she knew all the actions and words and was the cutest flower there!
steven and kami were so nice to come to the program and my great friend tami was so kind to drive down with me after hanna's surgery and keep me awake..she stayed then night and then they next day we went to haylee's program, and then headed back to mesa. . it was a short trip and we appreciated all the support!
haylee w/ grandma and grandpa
hanna was so hungry because she could only have liquids at first and she kept asking for pancakes.. so we made her some ( i had to call my mom for a recipe from scratch because my mother in law did not have premade stuff)... they turned out good and hanna ate pancakes about 3 times a day!
this is what i saw when haylee, maci and i came home from church on mother's day! so sweet! haylee and wayne came back to thatcher on sunday for work and school.. hanna, maci and i stayed until the next thursday!
still at grandma's but feeling better... listening to her new princess ipod that a friend gave her after the surgery.
HOME SWEET HOME... with sisters, books, toys, dad, and her own bed!! she felt so much better when we got home!
We appreciate all the love, support and prayers... and for my inlaws letting us stay at their house! it was so fun to spend time with the friend and family in gilbert! imiss them all!
We appreciate all the love, support and prayers... and for my inlaws letting us stay at their house! it was so fun to spend time with the friend and family in gilbert! imiss them all!
18 comments:
What a sweet little girl.What did she have surgery for? Tami is the best isn't she. She is a good friend.
Thank you for the update on Hannah. What a trooper. I'm so glad that you guys are settled back at home and everyone is doing better. I hope to see you soon.
I'm glad Hannah is doing better. Poor little thing. She is so cute!
What a super trooper. poor thing to go through that. I hear that is a rough surgery. To answer your question i had a hysterectomy. 2 1/2 weeks ago. then last tues night my husband tore his achilles tendon and he has surgery this wed. so we are a recovering bunch too. hugs and kisses to her
Aww...your little sweetie! Glad she is feeling better! ANd I'm so glad you made a blog book....I love it!!!
Poor little Hanna- glad that is over! You are such an awesome mom to come home to be with Haylee! Our kiddos are getting so big!
How sad, she looked so miserable in that picture! I'm glad Hanna is doing better and that you all survived it. It sounds like it was quite the week for all of you! You're such a good mom to go back and forth and take such good care of your girls. We need to play next time you come up!
So glad things went OK. She looks so pathetic(in a cute way) on that stretcher, it broke my heart! I'm sure your all glad to finally be home for a while.
Love the blog book by the way, I'm going to have to do that soon.
I love all the pics. I bet it was great just to be home again. I am trying so hard to plan a good time to come and visit...but life just hits hard. I will be there asap :) Please tell everyone I said HI.
I am so glad it all went well!! Wow what a week for you. way to go mom!!! I talked to the company and they said i would have the stuff on wed. so cross your fingers. holy cow it has been drama with this order but hopefully all is worked out and she said it would be today actually so i will call you!!! love your sweet fam.
TIf
Poor kid! That after picture with her poor little swollen face just makes my heart hurt! I'm glad she got better so quickly and you are all home now! It's so hard to have to heal somewhere that isn't your home. And good job to Haylee on her program. Those are the best aren't they? Mrs. Lawson does an amazing job with the kids!!
that is so sad to see the pic of her on the stretcher. im glad it all went okay!
AHH I'm glad she is doing good!! I think I would be a bigger baby than that, I hate getting poked with needles. Maci is starting to look so much like Hannah its so cute. I had to double take the last picture. I also love your journal/blog book!! Good job!!
We love Hannah! I am so glad she is feeling better.
Wow you were sure busy! I'm glad she is better now! She is such a sweetheart!
Glad to know everything went well with Hanna, what a cute girl! and thanks for the link to the hair site I've already started trying new things. What fun girls are!
I am so happy to hear that the surgery went fine. I hope that this solves all the problems!
So glad that everything went well! What a sweet girl!
I love all of the stuff you have been up to! Busy Busy!
Post a Comment