my sister in law, katie, told me about this blog and i am addicted!! it is a hair do blog.. it has questions and answers, pictures, ideas.... everything you would want to know to do a girls hair.. i am constantly trying to come up with new ideas for my girls hair and this is perfect!! enjoy...
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
10 comments:
I'm so happy that you liked the blog. I look at it almost everyday. I'm still learning. I am definitely not a natural at doing my girl's hair, but at least I am putting forth the effort. I went to Ribbons and Lace and bought a ton of flower clips. They're so cute. Just thought I would share in case you are interested in buying some too. You do such a great job with your girl's hair. They're always so cute.
I'm so glad you posted this. I love it. I've been in a rut with doing Elly's hair. I feel I do the same 5 styles all the time. Thank you Thank you. I think it may be a new favorite blog. I'll have to post it too.
Yeah!!! Funny, Becky & I were just talking the other day about wishing there were a class to teach new little girl hair-dos! Thank you!
This is awesome! I can't wait to try it all out. Thanks.
I love this blog too! I found it a few weeks ago & have tried a bunch of the stuff on Sophiya... I just wish she had longer hair!! I did the "smocking" the other day and got sooo many complements & I just loved it. And I did the "loop-de-loop" the other day too and every time I looked at it I just had to laugh because of how cute it was. So fun!!
Oooo... I'm excited to look at this! I've missed a lot of your posts. I love the picture of your little girls praying. Your blog book is so cool. I've been meaning to do one of those but just haven't taken the time yet. You have such cute little girls!
i love that blog. i love the ideas!thanks for sharing
Thanks for the link, Love the site!
this is so cool thanks for posting this. BTW i talked to misty Yesterday and that stinkin company didn't even send that order till yesterday so with the holiday it won't get here till tues or wed. Yeah not doing this again. we are so fed up!!! I am so sorry i will call you as soon as they come in
I love all of your cute family pictures ... I wanted to comment all the way down but since I had a lot of catching up to do, I didn't know if you normally check older posts. Anyway, that just broke my heart to see poor little Hanna after her surgery! What a brave, sweet little girl! I'm so glad that she's doing better and back to her normal, happy smiles. And I'm so glad you posted the link to making blogs a book because I've been wanting to do that but I didn't remember how to find it! You sound like you are really happy with yours -- it's such a great idea! Well I seriously loved looking through all of these cute family pictures and things that you guys have been up to ... I will always have such a special place in my heart for Thatcher. What a great place to raise a family!
Post a Comment