Hanna, Haylee, Kemilee, Keslee
The other night, Wayne and I were coming home from a date, and this is what I saw when I was about to open the front door! SICK... I hate spiders, espeically ones this big! My brave husband came to the rescue and put it in a plastic container. We left it outside and the next day, when we went to give it to my brother it was dead.. I was ok with that! I know tranchulas (sp?) aren't dangerous, but they sure are CREEPY! Since then, we have found two more of these around our house. Monsoons are bringing out some pretty gross creatures!
17 comments:
Ok, first off, OH MY GOSH! That spider is SICK! Spiders are one of my biggest phobias, so there is no way I would have even been able to come near that big ol ugly thing! Yikes! How do you sleep knowing there might be more?!? AHHH! Second, how nice and fun of your brother and sister in law to do a girl's night out? Fun! I bet you wish they would do that more often! LOL!
First, what a fun aunt and uncle! They seem like the neatest couple. Second, you crack me up about the spider. Your BRAVE husband came to your rescue - what out for those spiders they might get you! Just kidding! Love ya!
What a great Bro and Sis in Law! That is really awesome of them!
And Yikes about the spider! I hate those things!
AAAHHHAAHH!!! I hate spiders. I know they're not dangerous and all that stuff, but it just CREEPS me out and I don't know why!!!!!
How fun for Steven and Kami to have over all the girls. That sounds like fun for everyone. They are the best.
I would move if I found a spider like that at my house. I kind of feel like your a pioneer. Way to go Maryann! Fun news for date night!!
WOW ! That is sicko! Between those guys and the scorpions...I don't miss that Thatcher wildlife at all!!!
Eeeeewwww, yuck, I feel the same way about spiders! There was a GIANT wolf spider in my house the other day and I made Cass come home from work to get it and spray the house! I couldn't even look at it!
Date nights are great! Take care MaryAnn!
That is so Huge, it practically looks fake. I have seen a lot of creepy stuff out where I live but not Tarantulas.
Okay, You already know how I feel about the spider, so moving on. How fun to have a girls night. We have those with all the cousins on my side of the family because there are never any boys. : ) I don't think I've seen you all summer. I think this is the longest period of time I haven't seen you since we both got married. That's sad. Hopefully I'll see you very soon.
Love it when you get a chance to have some time with the hubby! Looks like they had a blast. Ya and um gross that spider is huge!
That is the SICKEST thing I have ever seen!!!
What an awesome Brother and sis-in-law. My sister lives close and what a great help she was and is to me, especially with my little Emma while she was here. I just love family. Hope the spiders go away soon.
I think I would want to move if i'd seen 1 of those things around my house much less 3! You're brave!
How fun for your girls! That Spider almost made me run screaming! I have the biggest fear of spiders.
That is a huge spider!! just the perks of living in arizona=)
How nice of steven and kami!
Ew, I hate spiders. I went to lunch with your mom today for visiting teaching and she was telling me about your tarantula problem!
I think we found your spider friend's cousin a couple of days later crossing the road in front of our house.
Steven and Kami are so great to do that!
Post a Comment