Last weekend my brother let us barrow his 4 wheelers for the day. Since my younger brother spent the night, we left the girls with him in the morning and Wayne and I went for a ride up the mountain. We found a beautiful spot with lots of water holes. (wish it wasn't cold so we could have swam in it).. Since it has rained a lot lately, everything was so green and pretty. We always have so much fun together and 4 wheeling is one of our favorite things!

~
Haylee always begs me to straighten her hair and so on Sunday I finally did. (it takes so long, so it doesn't happen very often)... When Haylee's hair is straight I realize how long it is... It is so pretty and she looks so grown up! Hanna wanted to straighten her hair too, and it looks a lot longer too.. I love my sweet girls and they sure love their dad...



Haylee always begs me to straighten her hair and so on Sunday I finally did. (it takes so long, so it doesn't happen very often)... When Haylee's hair is straight I realize how long it is... It is so pretty and she looks so grown up! Hanna wanted to straighten her hair too, and it looks a lot longer too.. I love my sweet girls and they sure love their dad...
12 comments:
What a great time! How fun that you guys got to head up to the mountains!
Your girls are so pretty and their hair is soooo pretty straightened!
Mary Ann...the girls are so beautiful! They are mini-you! :) And I love how they like to play in the mud...no girly-girls there!
those girls are going to kill the boys. good luck with that. they are each so darling. their hair is always done so cute!
Haylees hair is so pretty, don't ever cut it! I sometimes wish that I wouldn't have cute Emmys. But it will grow right?
How fun for you and Wayne to get a morning to yourselves. It looks beautiful there.
Love the hair. I'm always amazed at how long Elly's hair is when I straighten it. It goes down to her bum! You're girls are beautiful.
YOur girls have beautiful hair! I love 4-wheelers. Chris and I love going on dates on them or taking the kids.
Good for you and Wayne, getting away and having time to yourselves!! I love Haylee's hair straight. I know the pain of wanting straight and having to work at it forever to get it that way. She is a beautiful little girl, straight or curly.
Wow, Hayley's hair is so long! How cute is she. She does look older with it straight. How fun to go ride quads with Wayne! We love that too.
Haylee's hair is so long and pretty! I wish aubreys hair would grow!
You're such a good mom! Taking the time to do 3 girls hair is a sacrifice - especially when you straighten EVERY ONE! You really need a boy...better get busy! :D
Hey, is hanna going to susans again this year? Her and aubrey are in the same class! I just got her e-mail of the class list that will be fun!
Post a Comment