grandma swimming with the girls...
Hanna and Maci on the horse. this is a pretty good picture of the ranch house.. the pool is on the right side.
boys hike
emmy, hanna, kendra, haylee
sad, sweet story... last night we put the girls to sleep in the camper. i stayed in there until they were out. then i went back inside with wayne (and maci because she would go to sleep). well we were inside for about an hour or more talking and laughing.. then haylee and hanna walked in to the ranch house with sad faces and started crying. they had woken up out in the camper and hanna was scared and crying. they looked for us and waited in bed for awhile and then decided to walk in to find us. they held hands, which i thought was so sweet! (it was actually really dark and we weren't parked very close). i felt really bad, but i was so proud of the girls for handling the situation, especially for haylee taking care of her sister!!
one of our hikes... it was so hot and 2 of the girls and i all got stung by something...
family picture
this is right when hanna got stung, so she wasn't very happy when the picture was taken, i didn't even know what happen!
uncle kevin with maci and emmy
quinn, lacey, haylee
Leanne, Me, and Katie... right before our game of 3 flys up! we had so much fun. the water was cold and none of us wanted to jump in, so we all decided to jump at the same time.
we did a couple puzzles. wayne and haylee were the ones in my family who enjoyed it the most.
what a good little mommy!
my girls just eat up babies!! (i know i need another one!)
cute cousins...
i did all these girls hair one morning! thank goodness for that great hair blog!
17 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! And no suprise about Haylee taking care of her Hanna! She is such a good big sis! Isn't it nice to have in laws that are fun to hang out with? Wish I could say the same...:D j/k.
Looks like a blast! I love when the whole Fam damily gets together and it's just crazy and busy yet relaxing and therapeutic. Your girls are adorable and the story of them being scared is so sweet.
Your girls are sooo sweet! I Love that little story!
Meanwhike - what a gorgeous Rancch! It looks like sooo much FUN!
We had so much fun. We already miss you. I hope you have a blast with the Rothlisbergers.
How Fun! Haylee is such a great sister. I love how brothers and sister take care of eachother.
Looks like fun! I love the time we get to spend just with our siblings and their kids. It is so much fun. What would we do without our BIG families? Glad you had a good time!
Cute! how fun. I love your bathing suit. Where did you get it? what a fun summer you had at family get togethers!
You have the greatest times! I saw part of your family in SJ, but didn't see you! :) Hope all is well!
It looks like you guys had a blast! I love family get togethers :o) Hey, I can totally do that desktop calendar for you, but I don't have your e-mail. Just come and post your e-mail address on my blog and I will contact you to get the pictures I will need! Let me know!
Wow, looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a great time. You look super hot in your swimsuit. It's very cute.
Hey Maryann, I just wanted to let you know that you do know the parents of my last post. It is Kami (Welker)Cortez and her husband Steve. You probably don't know Steve, but I am prety sure that you know Kami. Anyways, that made me laugh.
hey it was so good to see you at the 24th. your blog is so cute. your kids are adorable.
Awesome ranch! I love family reunions! Your girls are great, and so sweet!
Looks like a blast! One thing I love about you Maryann, you are always in pictures, that's awesome! Way to go Wayne for taking them or who ever so you can be in pics! I always remember my mom saying she regretted not being in more pictures. So thanks for the motivation!
Hey Mary Ann,
I Love to look at your blog and see how your cute family is doing and what you are up to. Also I noticed that you have a little business doing Vinal Lettering, good for you.
looks like you guys had so much fun! You guys always have fun!! your girls look so cute in all the pics!
How Fun!!! I sooo miss going there for the easter picnics! You are so cute, and have such a fun life!!
Post a Comment