Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our lives...

SOCCER
I didn't know soccer players could be so cute!! Seriously Haylee is so adorable in her soccer outfit.. She is on the PURPLE BUTTERFLY team (sounds vicious hu?). She loves it and it getting better every game!
Here is her fan club + me!
MUD BOGGING
On Labor day (which was also our anniversary) we had a bbq at my mom's... then since it has been raining alot, there was a lot of mud and we went mud bogging on my brother's 4-wheelers. It was so fun to hang out with family and get all dirty!
Wayne and I both LOVE 4-wheelers, so my brother let us keep them for the rest of the day ... I thought it was a great anniversary present!
I took Maci for a ride (after we got all cleaned up) and she liked it enough to fall asleep! She's so cute!
ANNIVERSARY DATE
That night... Steven and Kami watched our girlies while we went out! It was a Monday night and normally we don't leave, but since it was our anniversary, Steven and Kami took over dinner, lesson, dessert, putting kids to bed.. don't you wish they were in your family!?? :)
Wayne and I went to eat the the Manor house.. It's a "fancy" resturant in Safford. Then we came back and changed and took the 4-wheelers out for a night ride. We went out on the dirt roads close to our house and turned off the lights and layed back on our 4-wheelers to watch the stars and talk. It was so beautiful out there. I have always loved the stars and it was great to spend the day with Layton! He is the greatest and I'm so thankful I have had him for the last 8 years and eternity to come...

10 comments:

Eliza said...

Shayne is in soccer too, and I have to agree that about the best thing about soccer is how adorable they look in the clothes. So cute!

Cyn said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so happy you have each other and that we know you! Love your family and love stalking your blog! :)

Tifani said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you had a blast and you guys are the cutest couple EVER!!!!!!

David and Tia Palmer said...

Looks like a fun anniversary! Holy 8 years!! Your girlie is such a cutie-isn't soccer fun?!?

Lori said...

You guys are the cutest! Your brother and his wife seem like the neatest people. Glad you had a GREAT anniversary day/night!

Love Haylee's cute soccer outfit! GO Butterflies!

See it Try it Love it said...

Haylee is just the cutest soccer player ever. I have never been mud bogging but it looks like a blast. Happy Anniversary it sounds like a good one.

Stacy said...

Good job on making it to 8 years! When we had our 7th anniversary everyone said that was the hardest year and if you made it past that then you are good. So I guess you guys are going to make it after all! ;) We've got about 4 more months to go so we'll see how it goes for us.
Also, I think your girls totally need a puppy!! And Wayne needs another male in the house. What do you think?? :)

Mary-Sunshine said...

What a fun night and day! Those are good times...

Ami Bethea said...

Ooh I want to go mud bogging! That looks like a blast! You two are so cute, I'm happy for you guys. Happy anniversary!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

You guys look like you have been having so much fun!! I so loved looking through all these pictures -- mud bogging looks awesome! :D I also loved the play dough creations ... you guys made some really cool stuff!! All these pictures are so great ... soccer, camping -- what a blast! (And such a sweet post about your hubby, awww! You guys are the cutest couple!) Always fun to catch up on your blog, girl! :D