Thursday, September 18, 2008

Temple Print Garage Sale

I'm sure most of you have seen this picture of the Mesa Temple. I have been buying and selling from this photographer for about a year. He does amazing work. I just got an email from him saying he is having a garage sale with some of his prints. I'm sad I don't live close enough to go (he lives in Mesa), but thought I would spread the word! If you don't find what you want there, I sell the prints way cheaper than you can buy them at Deseret. I got one last year for Christmas with a thick black frame and I LOVE it! Anyway, here is the email he sent me:


Temple Print Garage Sale
I've become quite an art collector over the past few years. Unfortunately, about 98% of it is my work. It tends to take up a lot of room and it's not doing me any good in storage. I've decided to have a garage sale (in my garage, of all places) on Saturday, Sept. 20, starting at 8am. I'll be selling everything at wholesale (50% off retail). Before long I'll have a separate website that I'll sell from, and at that point I'll be selling at normal retail prices with free shipping. I've got a good selection of different temples, framed & unframed, in photographic prints and paper & canvas giclees. I've also got a decent batch of Arizona landscapes printed on Ilfochrome from my own projects and Arizona Highways magazine work over the past ten years. I'll take cash or checks, but I'm not set up to take credit cards yet. I'm located in north Mesa and can give you directions and more details if you email me.
richard@richardwebbtemples.com

8 comments:

Heather said...

So you can get these prints, cuz this one is amazing! Me and Clint have been trying to find a good temple picture and can't find one that stands out(not that every picture of the temple isn't a good one). Anyways if he has a website or something let me know! Thanks!

Stacy said...

Thanks for posting this, I am so there!

Unknown said...

Thats cool. thanks for sharing.

Stephanie Walker said...

I think I am related to Richard somehow....Love the picture! Oh, and happy late anniversary. You guys are so cute!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful picture.

Miken Harding said...

I love that picture! When we get our own house someday I'm getting that one! I love all your family activities! They are the best!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I should have looked sooner! Dang it!

I wanted to ask you a question. You turned your blog into a book, right? I was wondering how you did it, how much, how hard....and everything...I would like to do the same.

kristal said...

wait a stinking second! you took this pic?! I took one almost just like it but it's a little closer, and alittle more vintagey and I've been selling it for a copule of years! ha! GOod times!