My mom was so nice to help with the hand stiching! I hate that part!
Monday, September 22, 2008
CrAzy bout PumKinS
I saw these cute pumpkins on my friend Krystal's blog and thought I would try to make them. Since then I have been crazy about them. It is so fun to put colors together and patterns and see what you come up with! One day I had 2 of my sister in laws, a couple of their kids, and my mom here helping. It was so much fun and we got a lot done! I think they turned out pretty cute! Today we worked on them again all day with 3 sister in laws and two friends. It was great fun with kids running wild (at least they were happy.. most of the time!) My cute hubby was so nice to deliver lunch to us so we didn't have to stop working!! I know he's the best!





My mom was so nice to help with the hand stiching! I hate that part!
My mom was so nice to help with the hand stiching! I hate that part!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
I looked on your friends blog and there are no instructions! share please those are so darn tooten cute!!
Ok - those are way too adorable! If I had 1 oz of craftines in me I would attempt these!
I love that your hubby brought you lunch - how sweeeeeet!
Those are dang cute!! I'm going to attempt them soon! I love decorating for this time of the year. It's my favortie!! Looks like you had a good time.
Hey, cute pumkins! And that is so funny that you know Richard Webb that is Josh's first cousin. How do you know him? Small World!
Those are way cute, good job!
I have been wanting to make some so bad!! But am scared to try by myself!
I'm gonna have to come look at yours so I'll feel more confident!
Again, so cute! I love them. Thanks for the cookies. I am so grateful you're so close.
Fun project! And I love that you invovled the adults and the little ones too. Cute Cute!
I love all my pumkins, thanks for motivating me to get going on them. I wouldn't have done it on my own. It's been fun hanging with you the last few days. Next time I'll make Nate bring us lunch and give poor Wayne a break. He's probably sick of bringing me lunch.
Okay, everytime I see your mom, I just want to give her a big hug! Your family is so fun. I loved the post about your brother leaving on his mission. The whole horse thing got me a little teary eyed as well. Please say howdie to ma and pa for me :)
KT
Love them! Thanks for opening up your cute house to us, and teaching us how to make them!
Those are so cute! As I was reading I was thinking maybe I would try to make a few, but then I saw that you have to use a sewing machine...that changed my mind immediately!! You're so talented!
yay! you did it! I love the gold one...clever. Too late for me. My 24 are done. I now offically HATE THEM! Give me a week or two to recover from the sewing and cutting and I'm sure "I'll be in love again. Um, I love that you had your mom do the handstitching too. My mom did all of mine. ha! K, now you need to give me some cute holiday crafting ideas!!!! I know you're full of them.
I love them! I am going to make some in Oct. I have made some before, but it took forever!!! So, I am just hoping that since this isn't my first time around it won't take as long.
yea! you made the pumpkins! i stole this idea from kristal and holly (my cousins) too! i made some for me, mom, granny, and my friend clarissa! So fun!
So where are the instructions????? LOVE them!
They turned out so CUTE, Mary Ann and it looks like you had so much fun making them!! What a great project! I loved all the pics. :D
Those are soooo cute! I would love to have the instructions. Your house looks so cute. I really need to start decorating. You are so crafty.
Those are so cute! I'm going to buy fabric today to make some!!
I agree with the above comments... so cute...I want to make some... Do you have a pattern or instructions? I need some fall decor that my kids cannot destroy!!!
Very cute! You always have such cute ideas!
Great job! I need to be artsy fartsy! Way to take advantage of your mom-they are great for that! Happy Halloween!
OK obviously, everyone and there dog loves them.... So do I. seriously you need to have a class one evening so we can all learn.
Post a Comment