My dad's parents live in Flagstaff, so as a bonus to our trip, we were able to eat lunch with them and one of my favotite aunts! It was a perfect way to end the trip!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
POLAR EXPRESS.....
Last weekend our family was able to go to the Polar Express. (Thanks mom and dad!) Every single person in my family (except my brother on a mission) was there! That was the best part. I love spending time with family! When we got there on Friday was jumped in the pool (indoor) at our hotel. Then we all went to pizzza hut and then to the train. Everything was so fun. We had matching shirts and wore black sweats. It was a huge crowd! I love my family and any opportunity to be together. This was a great weekend!
My dad's parents live in Flagstaff, so as a bonus to our trip, we were able to eat lunch with them and one of my favotite aunts! It was a perfect way to end the trip!
My dad's parents live in Flagstaff, so as a bonus to our trip, we were able to eat lunch with them and one of my favotite aunts! It was a perfect way to end the trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Soooo fun! I think that's great your whole family was able to go (and I like the shirts)! We love the Polar Express! Hope you're doing well!
How great! I love all the pictures. What a great way to celebrate the season. So cute!
Sounds like a fun trip! I agree, family is the best! I love going home to spend time with mine! And we can't wait to have our own family :)
How fun! I keep saying we are going to do this every year and then I forget. Maybe next year I'll remember! Hey, if you could take a look over at my blog, I just made a post about our land. If you could help us out I'd really appreciate it! Thanks and Merry Christmas!
These are SO cute! Looks like tons of fun.
How amazing that you were all able to be there! That is so FUN!
I am so sad you were here and I didn't get to see you! Hopefully next time!
You guys just have way too much fun! :) So cute!
What a great idea! Looks like so much fun! And I love the matching shirts!
oh how fun! i love how huge your family is, that would be a blast! how are you feeling so far? we will be down for new years, hopefully i will get to see you longer than 7 seconds
How fun! What a neat activity as a family! Merry Christmas!
We will have to do that our next year that we come to AZ for Christmas. It looks like a blast!! You will have to tell me how to go about doing that!! Have a merry christmas!!
Looks like a lot of fun.I will admit the pictures made me cold. Was it freezing there? That would be really neat to do.
How fun to be with all your family! I love the "Believe" shirts, too cute:) It makes me want to take my kids there!
Love your card! It's soo cute. You've inspired me to want to hand make mine again. I have soo much cute CHristmas paper and every year I think I'm going to do it, but next year, I just MIGHT really do it. haha! Um, did I ever tell you that your husband looks like a good friend of ours...a lot! So if I ever call him Ed...just go with it.
I love the Polar Express movie & I've always have wanted to take my kiddos on the ride...maybe next year. Looks like you guys had a blast!
hey Maryann!This is Braylee!I miss you being in our ward!We had so much fun in primary because of you!I love your blog,its so cute!Well bye!
I have to do that next year! I love your shirts - did you guys have them made or did you make them? Looks like you guys had a great time. Merry Christmas Mary Ann! Hope your family had a great holiday.
What a fun time for you and your family. Hope you guys had a fun Christmas and thanks again for the yummy treats. We need to drop Maci off sometime to play. Sophie talks about her all the time!!!
Post a Comment