Wayne is out of town for 3 days and yesturday he called and asked me to check to mail... sure enough, after a long wait, it was here! ....the result to his final CPA exam! (certified public accountant) For those of you who don't know, you have to pass 4 test to become a CPA and they are supposed to be very challenging! He passed the first 3 test on his first try! (that is pretty unusual!) The fourth he had to take twice.... but he passed! YEAH! He is so excited, and so am I. This is what he has always wanted to do! It is such a huge accomplishment and I'm so proud of him. I really do have an amazing husband! :) This is only our second time in almost 7 years that he has left me at home alone. I really miss him and realize how safe he makes me feel. He is so funny, a family guy, hard worker, so smart, the best dad in the whole world, my best friend, and SOOO Cute!.... I could go on, but you get the point! I'm a luck y girl!
7 comments:
That's awesome! Way to go Wayne!! That is fantastic. I'm so sad you guys are moving! Even though we didn't get to hang out as much as we wanted to, at least you were close and we knew we could. Please let us know if we can help with anything - packing, watching your kids, whatever! If you go to the mall again before you move, give me a ring (now that we actually have each others phone numbers!)
CONGRATULATIONS WAYNE!!! That is so exciting! I know that going to school, work, and family is sometimes tough, but in the end it is all more than worth it. What an accomplishment. I know how you feel when your husband goes out of town. I can't stand it when Paul is gone! You are a lucky girl. Congrats again on passing the test. Where are you moving to? Utah??? :)
YEAH!! CONGRATS TO WAYNE!! I am SO happy for you guys to be done with school!! I know you must feel so much better now that you have a plan and you are going to be settled for a LONG time. Hopefully my parents never move and we will always be REALLY close!! Well CONGRATS and I know what you mean about having the best hubby b/c I feel the same about Jay.
Congrats Wayne. I always knew you were smart, not quite as smart as me if you remember our economics class( and I am tired of you blaming it on your honeymoon). Anyways we need to hang out Maryann.
Congratulations! That is GREAT! I am so excited for you guys! I am going to miss you tons though, even though we didn't get to hang out lots, you are such a good friend to everyone, and a great mother! Take care, and keep in touch ok!
Hey Mary Ann, it's Karina Andersen, your cousin-in-law I guess. I found your blog through some friends! Its so good to see how you and your family are doing! We will be in AZ in a few weeks to visit, and are so excited! And Congrats to your husband for passing, I've heard that test is sticken hard!
Congrats Wayne! That is an awesome and a great accomplishment. We are really excited for you guys. Keep us updated on anything new that happens:)
Post a Comment