Wednesday, May 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE!

Today is Camille's birthday. She has been my best friend since 7th grade! She is so much fun to be with and always makes me laugh. I hate to not see her very often because they live in Texas! But we still keep in touch and stay close. Hope you have a great day Camille!!




Haylee loves to have camille cut her hair!


This isn't a good picture of me, but camille always looks good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks MaryAnn that is sweet of you! I can't beleive we are still best friends. just kidding. We have had LOTS of great memories and its always fun to catch up!! Thanks for calling I loved the singing!! I will talk to ya later!!

Tammie said...

Hey MaryAnn! I saw your blog on Tiffany Hunt's so since I saw you at Dewper a few weeks back I thought I would say HI! It's Tammie Pear byt the way! Check us out too, koellefamily.blogspot.com!

See it Try it Love it said...

Happy Happy Birthday Camille dear. You look so cute.