Thursday, November 1, 2007
Happy Fall Y'all!
This Halloween was so fun! We started it out on Sat. night with a friend party in Chandler where the girls (Haylee and Hanna) were Belle and CInderella. Then Hanna wanted to be a ballerina for school. Then they both wanted to be cheerleaders on Halloween night. I had all the costumes here, so I let them choose what they wanted! Since Maci didn't care much, she was a lady bug, everynight! Tuesday we had a fun party at my mom's with all the cousins here. Then on Halloween, Haylee had a school parade and carnival. It is so fun in a small town to see everyone at EVERYTHING! I love it! My brother also had a work party that we stopped by to trick or treat at! It was a fun "week" of celebration. I've already got Halloween stuff put away, and Thanksgiving decorations up... I can't wait for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Your girls are so cute!! Are you guys coming down at all during December? When could you get together for the annual Christmas Night? Gotta keep it going! I miss seeing you guys!
So fun...your family just gets more beautiful every time I check up on you!!! Sounds like you had a great halloween. How do you get your blog to look like you do the back groud ect...i'm still new at this stuff! Help me!
So Cute!! Sounds like you guys had tons of fun!! Lots of parties and fun!! I love how Haylee and Hannah changed what they were for each party that is so cute!! My mom said you guys trick or treated at their house, she was excited!!
How fun! I can't believe I didn't see you one time on Halloween! We went to the trunk or treat, but we got there really late cause my girls slept REALLY long for naps! I didn't see Hailey in the parade either...she must have gone by as I was chasing Morgan to keep her out of the street. I love that your kids dressed up so many different ways! I bet they had a blast!
Your girls are adorable! I love the costume changes too - way to maxamize the holiday! Sounds like you had a good Halloween!
Sounds like you guys had a great time. You're kids are adorable. I'm trying to convince Nate that it would be ok if we had all girls. He doesn't seem to think so.
Your girls look so cute in their costumes!!
I love all the costume changes, Miss Macy is Hanna's twin. I think Haylee is going to be the next Miss Graham County ( via picture in the cheer costume)
So cute! I love that your dad and Allen switched hair for Halloween! Your family is freaking awesome! At least the 25% that I know. There are about 10 of you right? You all should just move up here!
i love your family pictures! you guys are so cute, and next time i come down there you better be there you hear me! jk but anyways cute stinkin family, and hope to see ya soon!
Post a Comment