



Our Easter was great! The week before easter we had a Layton picnic here in Thatcher with Wayne's distant relatives. His parents and sister came and stayed at our house. Wayne has such fun cousins.. I know a lot of them better than he does, because I grew up with them. Easter morning the girls got their baskets and we colored eggs. Church was great! I had sharing time and talked about the resurrection (of course).. which now has such a closer meaning to me since my niece passed away.. I went to my parents ward to hear them speak too and they did an amazing job!
On Monday after Easter, we got together with my family (everyone except 2 siblings) and had a huge easter egg hunt. We always have a blast together.. My parent's neighbor had a "train" he had built, pulled by a tractor.. It was so fun and the kids had a blast! It was a great weekend!





I ordered Haylee and Hanna's dresses on line and they weren't here for easter, so they wore them a week late.. and looked adorable. (haylee didn't know where to put her hands! :)
On Monday after Easter, we got together with my family (everyone except 2 siblings) and had a huge easter egg hunt. We always have a blast together.. My parent's neighbor had a "train" he had built, pulled by a tractor.. It was so fun and the kids had a blast! It was a great weekend!
I ordered Haylee and Hanna's dresses on line and they weren't here for easter, so they wore them a week late.. and looked adorable. (haylee didn't know where to put her hands! :)
20 comments:
Your girls are adorable. I love the picture of them together in their dresses. So cute!
How fun! It looks like your girls had fun. They looked adorable in their Easter dresses.
Maci is getting so big! I love their dresses.
Your girls are so cute and I loved their Easter dresses. I saw the picture of Halee and Hannah on your vinyl lettering blog with the time-out chair. Way cute idea and even cuter picture. Ok, we really need to get our little girls together so they can be nursery buds.
Happy Late Easter! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. The girls dresses are soooo cute!
I'm glad you finally posted about Easter! Those dresses are adorable. Where did you find them??
Hey Mary Ann - your girls have grown so much and are as cute as ever! I saw a link to your site on Kemra's... this is a great way to keep up on people. Hope all continues to go well for you.
Those dresses are so cute. I would really love to see the girlies thanks for coming to visit! Sorry if I talk to much!
Ok their matching dresses are so cute, I hope they don't look back on all their pictures and get annoyed that they always matched:) I think its cute, but my mom did this to me and des, even when we got older!! Funny stuff!! Anyways your Easter sounded so fun, I think it would be so fun to live by family again, I guess I can keep dreaming!!
So cute! I just love their dresses...they need some Leah pictures in them!
Those are some cute little girls! I love that Haylee didn't know where to put her hands. I've had moments like that :)
I love their dresses! Those are the cute I have seen yet for Easter dresses this year. Very cute! We missed you at all the activities that weekend, the shower and Grandma's party.
OK can I just tell you how cute your family is. You have the most beautiful little girls. I love to read your blog!!! You are such a great mom I can just tell.
So fun....love the dresses! email me or give me your email or phone number and i'll give you all the details! mikenskitchen@gmail.com
I'm coming to town the 22nd-30th! Let's party!!!
Oh my goodness, could your girls get any cuter?! I don't think so!
Did you know that your girls are sooo cute?1 It's so fun being able to see all the cute things you do with your girls. Wayne is a lucky guy!
So Fun! Your girls look awesome in their dresses. I love the black and white. I also love love love the little train the kids ride in. Good Times in Thatcher!
Cute dresses!!! I love all the easter pix! It looks like you had so much fun!
Sooo sweet! ALMOST as sweet as mine! ;0) Loved Haylee's hands!
Super Cute! Isn't it fun that we're cousins!!!
Post a Comment