This was on my friend Maranda's blog.. it is so fun!
When did you first meet the 1st person on your list? Amanda Layton Bingham and I were in the same ward growing up. We were in YW together and in the same high school (since there is only one here! :) ... and now I am related to her, because I married her 2nd cousin (or something like that).. She is awesome and so cute!
What do you like about the third person on your list's blog?
Amber Massey Halverson is so talented! I love to look at her blog and see what new project she has done. She is SO talented in scrapbooking and keeps her three girls looking PERFECT all the time!! I knew her back in High School also and she had (and still has) the most beautiful hair and great personality!
What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list?
How fun.. these girls are both married to Wayne's first cousins..and it is so fun to be related! I could go on and on about both of them but....
AMI Bethea is such a great mom and is always saying such sweet things about her husband and boys. She is so creative (she is the one who designed my blog!) I admire her so much because she is going to nursing school and being a mom.. that is hard! She is a great friend and SO cute!
APRIL Bethea is so well rounded.. she home schools her kids and does such a great job! she has a strong testimony.. she always looks adorable.. she has a great relationship with her husband and kids... she is friendly and talented!
I love you both!
What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd people on your list?
I am related to both of these people too!
KATIE Layton is my sister in law.. we met in college and were good friends and had some crazy times. It is so great to be in the same family! I love to talk to Katie because she is so funny and we can talk about anything. She is so much fun to be around! She is always trying to better herself and do what's right! She has two adorable girls and teaches them so much! I love her!
DEANNE Palmer Wahl is my sister!! She really is the greatest person. She is the most unselfish person I know. She will do anything for anyone. She always cleans my house & give me pedicures. I've never seen a cleaner house than hers.. She is so talented and fun to be with. I never get sick of her and wish we still lived closer! I love her and her cute kiddos too!!
What is a memory you have with the 23rd person on your list?
Debbie Huish is a friend from my Mesa ward! She has a great personality! Her and a group of ladies from that ward all took me out to Olive Garden before I moved. She is a great mom and I miss being in that ward!!
5 comments:
So I just checked the church news and the new temples in AZ. will be in GILBERT and the Thatcher area...so awesome!
Thank you for all the things you said about me, you are way too sweet!! I loved this post, how fun. I'll have to try it too. I love that we are related also and I'm so glad that we have become good friends. I wish you lived closer so we could hang out more!
What a cute idea!
Thanks for the nice things you said about me. You are so sweet! I love reading these when people post them. It's always fun to see the relationships with the people on your blog list! If you want to read a fun one, look at Lisa Oliver's from my list. It's great! She even included pictures :O)
That is a fun little blog thing. I want to try it. So cute. You have the greatest friends.
Post a Comment