Monday, April 21, 2008

spring...

a couple of weeks ago we went to EA football field and flew kites with some of our cousins.. it was perfect weather and the kids loved being outside. maci was up on the bleachers most of the time! it is so fun to be close to so much family!

when the weather warmed up.. me and the girls went out in the back yard (that is still all dirt) and had a picnic.. they loved to run in the yard away from the house (they don't make it very far).. and then race back. it's always fun to do things as a family, especially when the girls are getting along. they play like best friends sometimes.. other times not so much! :)

wayne's mom, dad, and sister (and two of her kids) came last month and we went out to my mom's to see all of her animals.. people call her house the palmer zoo. she has a miniature horse that had a colt. it is so tiny you can hold it. it is so cute! we also went for a ride in her golf cart.. we love grandma's house. it was so fun to spend time with some of wayne's family too...
















































i had to put this picture on here... this was at the dollar store the other day.. maci grabed some baskets and toys and started heading down the isle to see what else she wanted. it was so funny. she is already quite the shopper!! :)

20 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

cute pics. The one with baskets is darling! oh my goodness. Well I still want to see pictures of your new home. I hope you are getting to spend time with your man now that taxes are done..

Cicily said...

They have a $ store in Thatcher? I need to come up there, it's been a really long time. How fun that you are so close to family. Did you find a web person? If not, James could do it for you, or help you make a custom blog.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hi Maryann I just started the blog thing. Love yours! What a fun place your mom has. Tell the girls we said Hi!

Tom and Sue said...

I tried to pick a favorite picture, and I couldn't! They are all so great! If I HAD to pick, the first one of Maci was GREAT, and the one of all three girls behind the house was cute! Tough choice though. I guess that's what happens when your kids are cute. I have that problem too.
:-)

Miken Harding said...

I love it!!! Great job on the shopping!:) Did ya get your package yet?

Ashley said...

I love all the pictures. Your mom and dad's place is awesome. Your mom is Kiley's idol!

Amber H. said...

I love doing things with family. Those pictures of you guys and your outside picnic are so fun! And that little tiny horse just cracks me up! My girls would go completely nuts if they saw a little pony like that! TFS!

The Welkers said...

I didn't get to go on Thurs. night, but I love the idea and hope I can go next time. The park was fun and we should keep going if you want. The colt is sooo cute. I bet everyone always wants to go to Grandma Palmers house.

Amanda

Deanne Wahl said...

Okay! So I love to see your blog..but it makes me so jealous. I wish I could be down there and get to be around you all! It looks like you always have so much fun. You are amazing and I can't wait to see you!

Haymore Family said...

OH how fun! its so fun to be close to family! to bad its not my family! oh well i guess i will take what i can get!

Dizzy Kate said...

Oh my glory!!! That is the CUTEST minature horse. I want to squeeze it! Sorry I've had so many questions about the vinyl lettering. You are so sweet!

Leah said...

Hey girl
I just love that you are making so many memories with your families up there....how fun! I love all the pics....the weather has been so nice..enjoy it while you can!

The Skousen's said...

It's definately good to enjoy the weather while it lasts. That colt is so dang cute, How fun is that. I love it when my girls get a long too.

The Welker Family said...

I love the picture of your little shopper! She is so cute! That little colt is so sweet! Dani would be in heaven if I took her to see it. Maybe next time that we are there visiting we can go over there.

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! It was fun for me to see my Aunt Diane too. I miss spring. There is something so refreshing when it starts to warm up more! I love the picture of Maci shopping!

Kerrie said...

What a cute little horse! My goodness! You guys are always doing fun things together! That's awesome.

Kristal said...

I KNOW! This cleanse is the hardest one I've ever done, and NO THANKS to your tiny sister Tanya! She likes to tell me that she had pancakes for breakfast, and today she told me she had ice cream for breakfast...I told her I had delicious lemonade, then about 10 seconds later, slammed the ball on her side, and told her my lemonade is better. ha! But this really sucks! You should do it! I want to make everyone elses' life miserable for 2 weeks. That' smy new goal!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Times!!Rusty and I have always thought it would be fun to move back to Thatcher. Then we would live closer to his parents and hunting. We just loved it down there. I love those times with family! Hope you have a fabulous day.

Anonymous said...

Ok I have been so bad at blogging lately, I haven't had a lot of time, so I guess I haven't been leaving comments. But I love the spring too, and I love the picnic, that you had in your backyard. Don't worry I think my parents are barely getting to landscaping their yard. I love the miniture horse your parents really do have a farm I love it. Do they still have the crazy horse that ran me into the mail box, or has your mom shot it!! LOL

Carl and Starla said...

Hey I just heard yesturday that the Church just announced 2 new temples in Arizona, one in Glendale and one in Thatcher! Have you heard anything about this? So cool!