Sunday, April 13, 2008

room makeover...






















My sister was in town and she is an awesome decorator.. so we went to my favorite store here (gingerbread & co.) and found what i wanted for mine and wayne's room! i love it.. someday i will get the bed and bedding that i really want, but for now, this is great! I put the lettering up above my bathtub too.. i like how it turned out except brightness is spelled wrong.. so i will get that fixed!

10 comments:

Tom and Sue said...

Love, love, LOVE your bedroom! You really did so good with it! Just in time for tax season to be over... ;-)

Shawna said...

Great job! I love it! I am in the process of doing my bedroom also...want to come and help? LOL! It really turned out great...I love the vinyl quotes you chose.

Sommer said...

I love it... that tub looks inviting!

Miken Harding said...

I miss our old big bath tub! Check your email---call me! let's party!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I love your house! your decorations are so cute. Your girls are always so darling in every picture. It's tax day so Wayne will be yours again. Take care

David and Tia Palmer said...

Two thumbs way up! Love it--I'm so glad Tonya is willing to make our houses look so good! Yeah!

Cass and Natalia said...

Looks great! I love the red and black. I am in the process of re-doing my bedroom too, fun! Take care!

Stephanie Walker said...

It looks great! Good job on all the decorating!

Creative Corner said...

love it I think I may use the vinyl saying over your bed. I think it is so cute!

Natalie said...

You are so good! Toooo Cute!