Thursday, April 10, 2008

calling all web designers...

does anyone know some one who designs websites? we are trying to have one made for our business??? if you do, please give me their name and info to get a hold of them. thanks so much!

11 comments:

Cath said...

Curt does websites. I don't want to post his email address so I'll see if Katie will email it to you.

Sarah Pace said...

Austin would love to play! Monday sounds good to me! and right after school is perfect!

Jill Rogers said...

Barlow Tucker
http://www.avantewebdesign.com/index.php

Good friend of mine. Just graduated from BYU.

Amber H. said...

My brother in law is AMAZING with computers and he designs awesome websites for people on the side. His name is David Bowler. I don't want to post phone numbers on here, so if you e-mail me at amberhalversen (at)yahoo (dot)com I'd love to share!

Kerrie said...

I don't know anyone who does them I just wanted to say i just looked at your blog list and you are like the 'hub' of all blogs! That's awesome! If i ever need to find anyone i know where to go first! I'm sorry you couldn't get to my new blog. It's http://blueberrybuckets.blogspot.com/
I think your business sounds like so much fun!

The Skousen's said...

I don't but I think that is awesome that you are doing that.

Ami Bethea said...

My brother Ryan is awesome! He'll give you a good deal too. Here's his info: Ryan Cook 480-242-9418

kristal said...

I have two good friends that both do SUPER great websites! I LOVE their work. One is "trushkes" on my blog and the other is here: http://www.indieart-blog.blogspot.com/ Scroll down and check out the website she did for the apron place. So crisp and fun! I LOVE em!

Anonymous said...

Cute decorating, I can wait till December b/c I will actually get to see your house in person!! I'm so excited, I'm also glad that you live close to my family it will be fun to get together, its been to long!!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Wow what a wonderful gift, that is a beautiful. I love when you enter a new room and you could spend hours just sitting there enjoying! Just take it all in, you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Hey there MaryAnn!
How and the world are ya? I thought I had lost contact with you. I found you through my wife, Sarah's blog. It is lamfam.wordpress.com. By the way your family is adorable! Oh yeah the real reason I am making this comment is that my brother Kevn designs sites. His link is called Idearstudios and it is on our blog. I hope we can keep in contact. Helaman Lambson