Sunday, April 13, 2008

On Friday night, some of my family went down to the river and had a campfire. Wayne was working so he couldn't come (2 more days until the tax deadline.. then i will have a husband again! YEAH!!) anyway... we all had so much fun that night! The sand was so soft that everyone took their shoes off, we rode 4 wheelers, and enjoyed cousins.. we made tinfoil dinners and they were great too! Maci loves being outside the most.. she keeps herself busy and is always so happy. hanna did great too, but haylee thought it was too windy and cold!.. we need to toughen her up a bit! :)






































the other great thing i did this weekend was go to the temple. jarom and lisa wagoner are our close friends from our chandler ward... we did everything together. well a couple of years ago they moved to idaho and then we moved to thatcher. they were so lucky to adopt sweet bryson and i was able to go to their sealing yesturday (alone again!) it was an amazing experience and made my testimony grow even more! i am so thankful for forever families! as you can see in this picture... lisa is now pregnant.. her boys will be 9 MONTHS apart! she is just so thankful to be pregnant! this was an awesome day!

19 comments:

Tom and Sue said...

What a fun weekend! You are always so good to support everyone you know - be it family or friends.

Shawna said...

I love weekends hanging out with family creating your own fun. Good times!
That's crazy about your friend having two kids so close together. She'll have so much fun. What a neat day for them!

Aut said...

Oh my word, I have always wondered what happened with the wagoner's. That is so exciting that they were able to adopt that adorable baby and that she is pregnant!!

Amber H. said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun adventures! I love going to the river and foil dinners are the best! How exciting for your friends too, and what a blessing that you were able to be there!

Kristi said...

How awesome that you have so much family nearby! And - I LOVE your room! I desperatly need a whole home makeover!!!!!

Hey only like 24 more hours on the coundown clock!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat that you got to go to there family sealing and I'm so happy that your friend is pregnant and I know I don't know her, but I can relate with wanting to have a baby of your own:) I'm also glad that tax season is almost over, HOORAY for April 15th, we just filed yesterday we are the people that keep your hubby our late with late appointments b/c we procrastinate!! Also it looks like you guys had a lot of fun out by the river!

Jordan and Luci said...

Mary Ann! You are the cutest mom and your girls are adorable! It was so weird to see your comment today because I had a dream that you were pregnant! Random I know, but anyways, so fun to see your cute family!

Becky said...

What a fun weekend. We should get a group together and do a bon fire like the good ole high school days. But...with families. Fun. You're room makeover is cute too. I need to do some decorating.

David and Tia Palmer said...

The river was a blast! Tanner keeps asking to go back to the jungle :) so we'll have to do it again soon! Cute pics!

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! i don't understand how people can go camping here. There is so much wild life...scorpians, snakes, scary pig things (i think it starts with a H)..eww it just makes me shiver thinken about it... your room is darling I love the flicks of red!! supper cute!

Ashley said...

We had so much fun thanks for having us. You are such a good friend to everyone. HOw exciting for your friends. Heavenly Father always works in mysterious ways. I know so many people who can't get pregnant, adopt, and soon after become pregnant. Awesome!

Carl and Starla said...

How fun for your friend to be sealed to her baby and be pregnant with another! The same thing happened to my childhood best friend, the day before the baby they were adopting was born they found out that she was pregnant, but since she kept having miscarrages they didn't say anything, well 7 months later they had another baby! Crazy how things work out sometimes.

Whitney and Michael said...

you are so cute! next time i come up i'll have to stop by and say hi! the river looks fun. i also like your new room makeover. its way cute. hope you are doing great :)
whitney
whitneyromneyfam.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Congrats on the end of BUSY SEASON!!! I remember those days...last year! Since Brad changed jobs I don't have to deal witha busy season but he is a little busier than non busy season times. So I guess he is just spreading it out!
I don't know how Wayne works his hours but last year Brad would go to work at about 7:00 or 7:30am, come home for dinner at 6:30pm, help put the kids down at 8 pm and go back to work til about 1 am. I didn't get to see him much but the kids knew no different.
BUT IT IS OVER (for 9 months!) CoNgRaTs!

Anonymous said...

Monday sounds great. But, one thing I'm really good at is forgetting. That one day you were supposed to come and didn't, well, it's a good thing because I forgot and wasn't here. So maybe you should call first or you could chance it. It's early eanough that I should be home anyway, even if I forget you're coming.

Natalie said...

So fun, Four wheelers are the best! I bet you will be happy to have Wayne back. I can't imagine how busy he gets! I get stressed about tax season and I just have to worry about my own! HA HA!

Ami Bethea said...

That's so funny, the same thing happened to my brother & sister in law. They couldn't get pregnant forever, adopted a little girl and as soon as they got her found out my sil was pregnant. They had a little boy and their kids are exactly 9 months apart. Love it! Hooray for taxes being over!!

Kerrie said...

I have so many great memories at the river! Sheesh! What an awesome place. Tinfoil dinners are the best too! We have them at home sometimes even!

The Hermyzoo! said...

How fun to hang out the fam those pics made me what to be there. I sure do miss small town fun!