Thursday, May 10, 2007

$5 SHIRTS

I just got an email telling me about a website with $5 shirts. The site is http://belleclothing.com/ I looked and they are super cute. They look a lot like shade, or mod be, and all those brands. I haven't ordered YET, but I thought I should post the good news... eveyone wants to know about a good deal! :)

3 comments:

kh said...

All sizes??? Sweet! I can't wait to check it out! Thanks!

Jen & Blake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello there!! Just wanted to say hi, how are you doing?? You can give me a call whenever, I do start working this week but during the day if its not busy I can still talk. Well I hope all is well, and that you had a very happy Mother's Day!! Desiree and TC are coming this Friday, we are VERY!! Excited and can't wait to see family!! Well give me a shout out when you have time!! ADIOS