Monday, May 14, 2007

Got to give credit where credit is due...




Mother's day was so great! I have the best hubby and kids in the whole world. The day started out with me being able to sleep in. Then Wayne and the girls fixed waffles for me. The girls gave me a cute painted block?! and a card... so cute! We went to church and then came home and Wayne made lunch and did the dishes! He wrote me the sweetest card and told me that he would "happily" take me shopping!! WOW! That is a treat! We went to a friend's house for dinner. Her husband made us dinner and she gave me an adorable watch and some chocolate. Then we went to Wayne mom's house for more food and fun! It was so fun to be with family. My day ended with a massage from Wayne. He is the greatest. I had a fabulous day. I have the 2 best moms in the world! and I am so blessed to be a mom of the cutest girls ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute, and so do the girls!! Well I am glad you had a great mother's day!! It was fun to talk to you today, and Jay said no about the comment, so I guess I better not :) Have a great rest of the day!!

Jaime said...

I didn't know guys like this still existed! You have one awesome husband!! You're girls are SOOOO cute. Oh and I never answered you, you're welcome to put my link up. I'll post yours on my blog too.

Ami Bethea said...

That's so awesome! What a great hubby and so cute that your girls made you a present and card. I got to go shopping for Mom's day also, it's the perfect gift! I'm glad you had a great day, you deserve it!

Oh, about this week...it has filled up pretty quickly with doctor's appointments but I can possibly meet on Friday around 11:00 a.m. I don't know if that's too late or if that day is bad for you, just let me know! If not, I can for sure do the next week.

See it Try it Love it said...

You look so great. I am so glad you had such a wonderful mother's day. Wayne is a great guy.