I am not a huge chihuahua lover, but my mom
and dad gave us a male and female for free, so
we took them. We have had them for about 2 years,
and we love them now, especially the puppies.
The female just had her third litter of puppies...
They are soooo cute! (she had 2 males this time.)
We keep each litter until they are about 8
weeks and then we sell them. It is sad when we
sell each litter, because we get attached! These are some
cute pictures of my girls and the puppies....
They are ready to be sold... if you
know anyone who wants one!! :)
Maci and the puppy are close to the same size! :)
Powdered donuts are the best!
This is where they always sleep! They are so cute!
2 comments:
Ahh they are so cute! Too bad they need to be fed, played with, potty-trained, cleaned up after, etc. Just kidding! Stratton wants a puppy so badly but I keep telling him that if I have a third child it will be a real one and a girl so puppies are out until he's 16 and can take care of it on his own. Aren't I so mean?!
You have no idea how much I want one of those puppies!! Unfortunately, it was part of our verbal pre-nup that I can never get a dog!! :)
Post a Comment