I got tagged... if you read this you have been tagged too.....you are now officially tagged by ME! You are now supposed to post 7 unusual things about yourself.... here are mine!
1) I can not park in just any parking spot. I have to drive around forever until I find a good one! It drives Wayne crazy!
2) I can not stand hair on the floor. Everytime hair falls out of my head, or when I am doing my hair in the morning, I have to throw loose hair in the garbage.... (I sound a little obsessive!! :)
3) I love to work as a family (I didn't always love it growing up, but now I miss those times!). One of my favorite times recently was in the fall, with leaves that needed raked, and Wayne and I raked and the girls were throwing the leaves in the trash and jumping in them. It was so fun. There is nothing better than a Saturday afternoon sitting outside watching the kids play on a newly mowed lawn, with all our work done for the day!
4) I love hotels. I don't care if we are down the road, or in another country! I just think it is so fun to be somewhere different and not have to clean up after yourselves! (I have rubbed off on my girls, because they love hotels too!)
5) My favorite people in the world to be with are my family... inlaws or mine. I have been so blessed to be married in to such a great family and to be raised in a great one too. I love to eat, go on vacation, play games, or just sit around and talk with family. Of couse Wayne and my girls are my favorite people to be with!!
6) I love to be a hostess! I love to have people over for fun, games, food, or whatever. I don't do it as much as I should with friends, but I do love it. I have a member of my family at my house at least once a week to stay the night or eat dinner! I love it...
7) I love crafts. I love scrapbooking, tole painting, vinyl lettering... anything. It is so fun to start from sratch and then see what you can come up with. I'm not super creative, but I can copy anything!
Well those are my random thoughts... now it is your turn!
3 comments:
You're so cute Mary Ann! Dang, I'll have to come up with some answers for mine. Hmm...
We are going out of town this weekend to Utah to go to Derek & Jo's baby blessing and Layton's ordination. Is there any days M-Th that you can hang out?
It is so fun to read about you and your adorable family! Sorry we fell off the blogging train for awhile, but we are back! We would love to be added to your page, if you would want to be on ours?:) I love being able to keep in touch:) Have a great week!
You are just way too talented!! Lets get together soon!
Post a Comment