Friday, May 25, 2007

Haylee's preschool graduation


Haylee's preschool graduation was so great. It was such a good program! Each child said what they wanted to be when they grew up and why. Haylee said, " When I grow up I want to be a mom because I can read books, give big hugs, and paint fingernails and my favorite thing to do is to go shopping!" It was sooo cute! She was so nervous. Anyone that knows Haylee know how shy she is, so I was afraid she wouldn't do it. When they handed her the microphone, I got tears in my eyes and I was so nervous for her, then I was SO PROUD! She talked clearly and loud. It was perfect. They sang a couple of songs and then said a poem together. They had a slideshow of things that happened throughout the year. It was so cute. I had tears in my eyes then too! I don't know why I was so emotional. I just can't believe my oldest is about to go to kindergarten. The program was great. I love her teacher. She had made some great friends and had two of her boy Layton cousins in the class. My good friend came to the graduation and brought her 18 year old son to it too. Haylee has the biggest crush on him. She calls him her boyfriend. He brought her a big boquet of flowers. (He is so nice to her, not your typical 18 year old boy!) She felt pretty special. It was such a fun day. Haylee did a great job. I was so proud!

8 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

Hey Mary Ann, I just wanted to tell you that your blog is so cute and you are so artistic. It was so good to see you when I was in AZ in February. I would love to hear from you
huntfudgesundae.blogspot.com
You Rock!
Tiffany

Tiff Hunt said...

Of course you can add me to yours!! I would love that. Ady is doing fine. Right now she is driving me crazy!!! But all is well she is happy and healthy. Tha is all I can ask for.

Tiff Hunt said...

P.S. I added you to mine too!

Ami Bethea said...

Mary Ann, Haylee is so cute! Ahh, what i couldn't give for just one girl. You have the cutest family. I think, no I know, I will cry too when Stratton & Cade start kindegarden! Sean and I talk about it often actually and he says that he will be a total basket case and will totally cry. Sometimes I think it is harder for us than it is for them to see them grow up!

In answer to your question - we have a pretty easy month for June just going to Lake Powell the last week. Our big trips are in July and we'll be gone to FL July 7-14, then Bahamas on a Disney cruise July 15-19. Let's get together this week! What about Thursday? I want to see your vinyl lettering stuff too, do you have a catalog or anything?

Ami Bethea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaime said...

How cute, you definitely have reason to be proud!!!

April Bethea said...

Hi Mary Ann,
You have such a cute family! I love your blog! My boys were looking at it with me and they think your daughter is so cute and keep asking questions about her! :) I look forward to getting to know your family better and I would love it if you add me to your list of friends and family. Love, April

Anonymous said...

O how cute, that is crazy that you have a kid going to kindergardern. How fun. She looked so cute, and I am proud of her too, for talking in the microphone. GO HAYLEE!! Well i love the pics. And congrats to Haylee!!